♡Vlogging♡

A/N- I'm sorry guys I don't have Instagram so I don't know what the layout of Instagram is like so please don't mind it if I made some mistakes in the parts where they post things in this book.

Akaashi_Keji

Ice Skating w/@Sir_Hootsalot

Liked by Sir_Hootsalot, Kurooster, and 123,167,102 more!

Sir_Hootsalot

This was so much fun let's do it again some time!💕

Apple_pie

AHHHH THEY'RE SO CUTE😍

Kurooster

Why didn't you invite me ;-;

Kodzuken_Fan

Probs cause your gonna third wheel them the whole time lol

Kurooster

:(

I sigh as I put my phone down. Everyone seems to be having fun at this time of year and I'm just sitting in bed doing nothing. You'd think that one of the biggest influencers in Japan that my life would be bursting with interest, but it's not. It's actually really boring.

I decided this morning as I was lying in bed questioning life that I would actually try to do something with myself. So today I texted Shoyo and asked if he'd like to go out and vlog with me. Really, the vlog part was just an excuse to go out and do something fun without actually asking for I but it doesn't matter.

After finally making a plan with Shoyo to meet at the coffee shop near *insert name* mall I decided to get ready. It was pretty cold out but it was also still a bit warm as fall hasn't left us just yet.

 It was pretty cold out but it was also still a bit warm as fall hasn't left us just yet

                                                               ^What he's wearing^

(Kenma being a femboy is one of my favourite head canons okay don't judge me〒▽〒)

Once I was satisfied with my clothes I quickly brushed my hair and put it in a small bun at the back of my head to keep it out of the way. Okay now that I was finally done getting ready I could leave and meet Shoyo. Before walking out the grabbed my wallet and my vlogging camera, made sure it had enough battery to get through the day and left my house.