♡The real story begins♡

I sighed and turned on my stream camera, Kuro sitting next to me for emotional support.

"Um hi everyone..." I muttered watching as the chat filled with comments saying hello and questions about last stream.

"Go on" Kuro nudged reassuringly.

"Um so I wanted to address what happened in the last stream" I twiddled with the hem on my shirt.

Yourfriendlyneighbourhoodlesbian

You don't have to talk if you're uncomfortable :/

I smiled softly at that before looking back into the camera awkwardly.

"Um so I'm trans" I glanced at Kuro quickly and back at the camera "I hope you can all grow to accept me and also any homophobic or transphobic people will be blocked from my page"

I finally peeked over at the chat, surprised to see that people were congratulating me for coming out.

KatValentine123 

I'M SO PROUD OF YOU

I looked over at Kuro with the biggest smile on my face, happy-tears staining my face.

"Congra-" He started before being pulled into the tightest hug I'd ever given anyone "Woah" was all he could say after that.

I pulled away and quickly kissed him before turning back to the chat. Not one transphobic comment in sight, or even if there was I wouldn't know because tears were blocking my vision. I'd always been very sensitive about my transition and feared that my entire career could end just because of it.

But now... things would be okay. Kuro and I would live happily and adopt another cat- two cats and get married and life would be amazing.

 Well things don't always go as planned do they?

Hi I'm Kenma Kozume and the story you're going to read is all about my shitty life.