How In Love (Chapter:26)

While Dixie started getting ready, Noah was off to work. He bought her black roses because she said to him that she really wanted some. He booked them seats at BOA Steakhouse, knowing it was Dixies favorite. Then, he bought their favorite drinks and snacks, for the little 'picnic they were going to have by their beautiful bridge that they pass by when they're on their way to Malibu.

Ever since they got together, Noah hadn't failed once to show how much he truly loves Dixie. But to him, that wasn't enough. He needed to explain, and show to her even more than he already has.

Noah's POV: Dixie means the world to me. That first night that we sat by the pool when we got there was definitely a night I would remember for the rest of my life. She's only brought light into my life, and without her I am sure that I would be nothing.

She had changed my life in so many ways. Moving to California was something that scared me, and yeah sure, I have surrounded myself by amazing people, but Dixie, she's just different. She makes me fall in love more and more everyday.

She makes me crazy. I would kill someone's for this woman. She was my number one priority, and nothing/no one could ever beat her. She is forever going to be mine, and I'm going to be hers, that's how I see my life going... with her.
*End of POV*

---

As Dixie was finally getting the last few things ready, Noah got to her apartment complex. He came at a perfect timing, because as soon as he walked up to her door, she was ready.

She wore a black, tight fitted, short dress, with some black and silver heels. He hair was down, and curly. Noah absolutely adored when her hair was curly, he thought it made her look even more stunning.

She opened the door, seeing her boyfriend, who was dressed in all black, matching her. "You look drop dead gorgeous baby." He was in awe. He got lucky enough to be able to spend everyday with this girl.

"Thank you my love. You look very handsome" she wrapped his arm around his neck, attaching her lips to his. This kiss wasn't like any other one, it's like they put all their love into this one kiss.

"Here you go, I thought you would like them" he hanged her the box of black roses. "You remembered.." she took them placing them on her counter and admiring them for a few seconds. "Nothing you would could ever say, would bet slip from my mind"

Her cheeks went bright red. Even after dating for a while, she still find herself in moments of cluster with Noah. "Shall we get going" He stuck his hand out, and with no surprise, it was attached with another one. "We shall"

---

They were able to get through paparazzi, only having to answer a few questions. "Here you go, m'lady." "Why thank you."

They ordered their food, and in the meantime they were talking. About their future, enjoying everything that was coming out of each other's mouth's.

Dixie and Noah had a special connection. No one just falls in love within 1 hour, right. They're love sorry was epic. It's as if they were meant to be. Everything that had been leading up to the moment they met, was as if it was planned.

---

"Where are we goinggg?" Dixie hated not knowing where she was going, especially with Noah. Knowing him, he would buy her the whole world if he could. "Dixie you've been asking me the same question the past 15 minutes, just wait. It's a surprise." Noah was very proud of how he's been able to hold off the surprise. Typically he's not very good at doing that.

Noah arrived at the bridge not long after. He took Dixies hand and led her out of the car, closing the door behind her. He got everything out of the trunk, and finally told Dixie what they were doing.

"So we've passed by here a lot, and you're always saying you want to stop, so here we are" he planted a kiss on her cheek before leading her to the area her had set up.

When Dixie stopped in front of the beautiful little setup Noah had she almost cried. She knew he was going to do something special, but this was far from what she would have ever expected. "So, do you like it?" How could he be so stupid to ask that question? "I love it!" She jumped into his arms, giving him a big hug and kiss to show her appreciation.

"How did I get so lucky?" Was she lying. As lucky as Noah was to have Dixie was just as lucky, they were both lucky, it was perfect. "I think I got more lucky ma'am. I have a stunning woman sitting in front of me."

And yet again, Dixies blushing. "How do you always know what to say?" She really was curious. This man never knew how to say a single bad thing. "I guess when your with the right person, things just come out easily."

"But onto more important things.. do you know how in love I am with you?" What? Why would he ask that. "Because if you don't I would really like to explain. Hmmm, wonder what he has to say....

"Im listening" Dixie giggled, she wanted to hear what he had to say. Dixie knew that he always found a new way to express his love for her, and she loved it, just like she loves him.

"If you say so. Ever since I met you I've been the happiest man alive. You make me a different person. There is nothing in this world I love more then you babygirl. I love you more than life itself. And I hope you know, I want to be with you the rest of my life. I want to get married, and have kids, and live together until we die. I want you, and only you. I love you Dixie Jane Damelio, more than you could ever imagine."

He attached his lips to hers, making a more passionate and romantic kiss. Dixies arm slowly went up his hair, as the kiss got more intense. "I love you Noah Timothy Beck.. so much." She turned around, laying in his lap, enjoying this wonderful evening.

Beck really knew his way to Dixies heart.

Heyyyy! Updating 2 days in a row, that's different 🤔 anywaysss this book is more than halfway done, and I'm just now relaxing I haven't don't much drama... so hmm 🧐 I hope y enjoyed the chapter, I love you all so much ❤️
Word Count: 1134