What are we? (Chapter.7)

The car ride until they got to the bed was dead silent. They were both thinking about what was going on but separately. When they got to the beach Noah went on the other side and opened the door for Dixie. Dixie thought about what a gentleman he is and how he wanted to do this for her even if it's only the second time they're seeing each other. While Dixie was thinking about that Noah couldn't stop thinking about what they did the last time they saw each other. He wanted to bring it up but didn't know how to, so all of his thinking was focused on trying to figure that out.

They walked down to the beach where there was no one and they sat down. They started talking about stupid things because they were both nervous to bring up what they actually wanted to talk about. Dixie had the same thoughts Noah did, she wondered if that night meant anything to him or if that was just for fun. She didn't know anything, the only thing she knew what that she was feeling something for Noah, but even that wasn't clear for her.

They stopped talking after running out of things to talk about. They just sat there quiet, slowly looking into each others eyes. They both looked away and right when Dixie was going to start saying something Noah cut her off. He dint know how he was going to tell her what he wants to but he could've avoid it any longer.

Dixie, I need to tell you something, and I'm just putting it out here you might hate me after this but I need to know. Noah said warning Dixie. O- ok, Dixie said concerned. She saw that he out of nowhere got so serious. Dixie I like you, I don't know how but I like you. I haven't been able to stop thinking about you since that kiss we shared, and I know that you just recently got out of a relationship but I could've hold it in any longer. I've haven't known you very long, at all but I can tell your smart, beautiful, unique, and I could go on. But that's not point, Noah said quickly. I need to know what you feel about me.

Dixie froze, out of many reasons. Number one, she did not expect him to say that. And two, she didn't know what to say. She felt the same way as he did, she just dint know how to say it. She couldn't get a word out, she just stood there, frozen. Dixie.... are you going to say something? Noah said started to get worried. So- sorry. I- I li- like y- you t-, before Dixie could finish her sentence Noah leaned in and kissed her. He had been wanting to the whole time they were talking but that he knows how she felt he did it effortlessly.

Dixie kissed back, but this time the kiss felt different. It wasn't just a kiss this time. It was passionate and made out of love. They both felt the same exact thing while they were sharing that moment with each other. They were happy together. The kiss lasted 30 seconds. When they pulled about their breathing was hard, and their foreheads were touching. They looked at each other and both wondered the same exact thing. Out of nowhere they both said the same thing, what are we?

They started laughing at their similarities in thought. Everything that they have been thinking in this moment was the same. It's like they felt each other not just physically. They both got serious again and looked at each other. Sooo.. what are we? Noah said eager to know.

I don't know Noah. I like you, a lot and all I want right now is to be with you. But I don't think I'm ready. I want to be yours but for me to be able to be that, I need to be ok. And I'm not yet. I still need to heal. Dixie said heartbreakingly hoping that Noah didn't hate her.

It's ok Dixie, I understand. That why I asked. But I just want one thing. Can we at least be exclusive. No seriousness just yet but enough so that we know what we're for each other. When Noah said this Dixies heart lit up. He actually wanted to be with her, no joke all seriousness.

I like that idea, Dixie said with a huge smile. Before they could say anything again they lips attached. This time even more passionate than the kiss they shared a few minutes ago. They were both just enjoying other. Knowing that they belong to each other really meant a lot to the both of them.

The rest of the day consisted of them hanging out, cuddling, and occasionally kissing. They hung out at the beach, they got food, and they went back to Dixies parents house. They had already talked about how Noah's gonna help her move out next week since she couldn't do it herself. Then hung out all day up until 12:00 at midnight and Noah needed to get going. When her got back to sway no one questioned him so he just went upstairs to his room. Both Dixie and Noah fell asleep thinking about each other.

I know this chapter is short:( sorry. I thought I would do something cute before I crush you guys ( don't worry, it won't be too bad.... maybe) anyways I thought this was a cute chapter, the writing isn't the best but I was kinda rushing so that makes sense. Anyways if you haven't already, check out my new book, needs. I will be hopefully upedating it today:) Byee, love you guysss ❤️❤️
Word Count: 970