1-There are orbs in the imperial city

Chapter 1

    The atmosphere of the Ming family was very solemn when the officials of the Ministry of ceremonies who had passed the decree were sent away. 

    Ming Jingzhou was holding the imperial edict, and his hands trembled slightly, as if it was not an imperial edict embroidered with golden dragon and auspicious clouds, but a hammer. 

    "Uncle San." Ming Cunfu was worried that Ming Jingzhou would not be able to get up at once, and fainted, and quickly got up to help him up. 

    The marriage between the cousin and the royal cousin is a good thing, but when you think about who is going to marry Jiuzhu, the phrase "congratulations" can't be said. 

    No one in the capital knows. Your Majesty favors Concubine Su, and even the Chen Wang born to Concubine Su. 

    When Wang Chen was less than fifteen, he was appointed king with the elder prince who was five years his elder. For example, this year's double ten, the palace outside the palace was built brilliantly, but his majesty often stayed in the palace, and other princes and princesses all wanted to avoid their sharp edges. 

    There are rumors in the dynasty that Wang Chen is the invisible prince. If it weren’t for Concubine Su’s humble background, the King Chen would neither occupy the princes nor the heads. Your Majesty had long conferred him as the prince, but the King Chen had nothing but the good face given by Concubine Su. Besides, there is no commendable place, and many ministers in the DPRK and China do not want this one to inherit the general rule.

    Jiuzhu knelt on the ground, looked at his grief-stricken father, then looked at his heartbroken cousin, lifted the skirt and got up, gingerly nudged against Ming Jingzhou, and took a look at the imperial edict. 

    "Said the decree, Wang Chen talent flawless, handsome Duxue, is a good word thing." Edicts rolled back into the hands of Ming Jing Zhou, Kusu pat his wrist: "Daddy do not be so sad." 

    Watched With her daughter's sweet and charming face, Ming Jingzhou's voice trembled: "The prince of the West Market is proud to sell melons, not to mention..." 

    What's more, your majesty will marry his son a daughter-in-law. 

    Ming Cunfu gave a dry cough and reminded his third uncle not to verbally offend the royal family: "Sister, third uncle and brother are because they are reluctant to marry you." 

    Back then, they lost their power in the court and were sent to a place of bitter cold. To save the newly-born cousin, the third uncle entrusted her to the elders in the clan. Later, the present saint ascended the throne, and his father rehabilitated with his second uncle and his third uncle, and returned to Beijing to take up his post. 

    Although the Beijing official could not leave Beijing without an edict, Sanshu sent people to pick up her cousin from the Lingzhou clan on many occasions. At first, the clan elders always refused to let them pick her up because the younger sister was weak and unfit to move. 

    But the third uncle and the third aunt really missed the children. After the cousin had been nursed for a year, they spent a lot of money to invite the doctor to accompany them, and then brought back the cousin who had turned six years old. 

    As soon as the "little cousin" returned to the house, the third aunt felt something was wrong. Although the little girl looked like her and the third uncle in her eyebrows, she suspected that this child was not her blood.