16-20

return
There are orbs in the imperial city
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 16 The letter sees the word and the picture is like a jiuzhu.

    "Are you sure things have been handed over to Ming Jiuzhu?"

    "The servant dare not deceive the master."

    "But she was eating from start to finish at noon today, and didn't take out the embroidered pictures at all."

    And she ate snacks before eating vegetables. After eating vegetables and meat, my mouth never stopped.

    "Perhaps, maybe it was forgotten?"

    "Forgot? Didn't you say that this girl is kind and innocent and easy to soften up?"

    "Maybe a kind and innocent person, with a memory... and a bad memory?"

    "Master, that. The maid who embroidered Mingjiu's beadwork was arrested." The

    conversation stopped abruptly.

    She waited for a full day, is this the result? !

    "Your Majesty..." Concubine Su Gui cried and mourned, tears falling down her cheeks: "These days, my concubine has trouble sleeping and eating. Fortunately, Your Majesty loves our mother and son, and has appointed Du Qing a wonderful fiancee. "

    The concubine never expected that even this trivial matter, there are people who can't tolerate it, deliberately causing the poison to separate the relationship between the concubine and the future daughter-in-law." Speaking of this, Su Guifei cried even more sadly: "Well, the concubine was originally. I was born humble, I am afraid that only by being that bad mother-in-law can I meet some people's minds."

    "Don't cry, don't hurt your body." Emperor Longfeng took the handkerchief and wiped the tears for Concubine Su personally: "I must strictly investigate this matter. , Absolutely don’t let you be half wronged.”

    “It’s okay for your concubine to be aggrieved. It’s just that the Ming family’s girl is still young, so I don’t know how sinister the heart is.” Su Guifei looked at Emperor Longfeng with tears in her eyes: "Your Majesty, concubine. you have long been caring for all these years I do not know everything, even if in the future someone calculating your daughter, I am afraid concubine also could not protect her. " "

    you ah, all these years I really was too well protected, or how to make the palace servant is Others bought it."

    "My concubine is sad, how can your majesty make fun of me?"

    Emperor Longfeng saw that Concubine Su was angry, so he hurriedly coaxed people to be happy, and waited for Concubine Su to regain her smile and let people pass in Jiuzhu.

    This is the first time Jiuzhu has seen the power of Dacheng, the Emperor Longfeng who has mastered thousands of lives and deaths.

    "The courtier Ming, see your majesty." Jiuzhu knelt on the ground and gave a big gift to Emperor Longfeng.

    Emperor Longfeng glanced at Liu Zhongbao, Liu Zhongbao stepped forward and helped Jiu Zhu up: "

    Miss Ming, don't need to be polite." "Thank Liu Gonggong." Jiu Zhu smiled at Liu Zhongbao.

    "Sit down and talk." Concubine Su said, "Before my Majesty and I, don't be cautious."

    Jiuzhu raised her head and whispered: "Xie Niangniang."