11

return
There are orbs in the imperial city
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 11: In fact, I am not afraid of counseling the puppy, but to the royal horse...

    If you want Jiuzhu to comment on this birthday banquet hosted by Pingyuan Houfu, it is that the meal is delicious.

    During the banquet, the old lady of Pingyuan Hou Mansion sat upright, even though she was old, she still exuded the nobleness and elegance in her bones, and could not see the old man's twilight.

    On the contrary, Mrs. Ping Yuanhou, who was busy entertaining guests, seemed to have a strong smile on her face, probably because she was worried about her husband who was still seriously ill.

    From the beginning of the banquet to the present, Ping Yuan Hou, supported by the young man, sat at the banquet for a while, then found an excuse to leave the banquet, and the wine and meat were not contaminated.

    If he had not heard the news that Ping Yuanhou was seriously ill, Jiuzhu would have doubted whether this matter was true.

    The elegant and noble old lady, Mrs. Hou who knows everything, and the children of the Hou Mansion who are at ease in words and deeds, in the bustle of flowers, Jiu Zhu looked at the plants and trees of the Zheng family with a kind of creepy feeling.

    After the banquet, the maidservants brought water to rinse the guests' mouths and hands. Jiuzhu saw the old lady holding Qi Wang's hand affectionately, and the smile on his face was extremely kind.

    Jiuzhu remembered what the masters had said to her.

    Under the clusters of flowers, hidden treasures may be rare treasures, or it may be the most unbearable and most rancid sludge.

    "After using meals, go to the yard to eat for a while." Knowing that Jiuzhu doesn't like to watch theaters, Shen stretched out his hands to tidy up Jiuzhu's clothes: "After half an hour, we will go back."

    "Okay." Jiuzhu said to these ladies. The poems we talked about were not interested in marriage, nor were they interested in admiring the elegant elegance of the Zheng family. After receiving the words of her mother, she got up and went to sit in the bamboo forest next to her.

    The bamboo forest is quiet, occasionally the sound of birds singing, Jiuzhu picked up a few small stones on the ground, and sat at the table playing with a few little maids.

    "Miss, the servant girl used to play this when I was young, and I couldn't play with you." The maids were convinced of the loss, and sighed: "Your ten fingers are too flexible."

    "This is very simple." Jiuzhu threw a few stones into the air. He caught it neatly: "Without him, you can only be familiar with it."

    Not to mention catching stones, the two masters let her catch rabbits all over the mountains.

    "There is a knack for playing this. Come and come, I will teach you." Jiuzhu beckoned the maids to sit down: "The speed of the hands and eyes must be the same, and the hands must not deceive the eyes..."

    King Qi heard a woman talking after the bamboo forest. The voice stopped.

    Even if he didn't go to see it, he knew that the speaker was the little girl from the Ming family.

    The wind rustled the bamboo forest. King Qi glanced at the faint pale pink figure behind the bamboo forest and turned to leave.

    "