121-125

return
There are orbs in the imperial city
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 121: The Mother and Child Love My House Doesn't Have A Waste Son Like You

    Concubine Xu slowly woke up. She was sitting in the empty Zhaoxiang Palace, with many memories in her mind. In childhood, when he was young, he was made a concubine by his majesty, and when he stayed in Zhaoxiang Palace.

    Many memories have become dim and vague, only the moment I put on the palace dress, the pink skirt is gorgeous and eye-catching.

    She gave so much and forbeared for so many years, in order to one day be the emperor's mother. But all of this has vanished today.

    The afterglow of the setting sun stretched the shadow of the window, Xu Fei looked at the light and shadow shining on her body, and chuckled a few times, then the laughter stopped abruptly.

    Someone walked in, and Xu Fei raised her head and glanced at him.

    "Empress Xu, by your majesty's holy order, you will be deprived of your title and your title of Zhaoxiang Palace shall be abolished." Liu Zhongbao saluted her: "First, I'm wronged you and go with the old slave."

    Xu Fei asked with a sneer: " Does this palace have the right to refuse?"

    Liu Zhongbao smiled and said nothing.

    He turned his head and looked out the door. The Empress Empress and Princess Chen were standing there, and the afterglow of the setting sun was a golden light on them at night.

    "Xu Fei is forbearing, her eldest brother is     outrageous, and her mother and her son are really different."

    "South is different..."

Jiuzhu suddenly remembered the letter Mrs. Zhao left her, and she had an absurd guess in her heart.

    "Su Meidai, I didn't expect that you, the merchant girl, won." Xu Fei walked out of the hall, with hatred in her eyes: "You killed me today. Staying ashore will definitely remember today for me and report today. Enmity!"

    Everyone was stunned when the words came out.

    Xu Fei's remarks are telling the queen brightly that if I fall from power, it won't work. You have to kill my son, or he will trouble you.

    What a "kind" mother, she didn't forget to hold her son together when she was unlucky.

    Jiuzhu, who consciously knew something about the people of Beijing, was shocked again by the behavior of Concubine Xu.

    The capital is indeed a complicated place.

    As a mother, she kind of "loves" her son.

    It was only after the king was awake that he knew what had happened in Zhaoxiang Palace.

    "You said that the mother concubine is in front of the queen, saying that I will avenge her?" Wang Huai smiled more ugly than crying. Does the mother concubine think his current situation is too good, or think that his son is dispensable?

    "What did she do?" Wang Huai wiped his face with cold water, and his expression calmed down.

    "The mother concubine sent someone to Dali Temple to inquire about the secret case, and was preparing to spread rumors in the palace, to provoke the feelings between the fifth brother and the fifth younger siblings, and to separate the Ming family from the royal family." Princess Huai looked at Wang Huai with pity: "Now the mother is imprisoned When you arrived at the Dragon Guard Prison, your father did not order your visit."