61-65

return
There are orbs in the imperial city
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 61 Ming Jingzhou shot and pressed Princess Qi to the ground with a fierce face...

    When night came, red candles were shining, Zheng Lanyin sorted out her accessories over and over again.

    "White peony, Hongmei." She yelled twice, and only the white peony came in. With her thoughts, she didn't notice this at all: "The one who picked me up to the palace banquet hasn't arrived yet?"

    Qianyi Pavilion is very remote, close to the three concubine palaces to the west, even though she opens all the windows and At the door, I couldn't hear the sound of silk and bamboo at the annual banquet.

    "At this time in previous years, the annual banquet was about to begin. Is it because I live in a remote area, so the palace man who invited me to the banquet has not arrived yet?"

    "Do you think my clothes look good? Will it look shabby?

    " Master.” The white peony poured a cup of hot tea for Zheng Lanyin, and she waved it away: “Take it away, my palace has a hard time putting on a good mouth fat. You can’t make it anymore. You can go outside and have a look and invite me to the palace where the feast was held. No one has arrived yet."

    Tea splashed from the tea cup and splashed on the back of the peony root, and soon a piece of red was there. She wiped the water on the back of her hand and said to Zheng Lanyin, "Okay, master, slave

    and maid ." She walked out the door, and Hongmei, who was sitting in the yard eating melon seeds, raised her head, mockingly said: "Punished again. Is it?"

    Bai Peony covered the back of his hand and did not speak.

    "For the sake of having worked together for many years, I would advise you to find a new master earlier and jump out from here." Hongmei spit out the melon seed shell in her mouth: "The master has lost power, you stay here, just to discuss Grind time."

    "We are slaves, do we have a choice?" Baishao looked at Hongmei: "Don't betray the master."

    "You are so loyal to her, how did she treat you?" Hongmei stood She got up and patted her body: "Back then, she said she would release you out of the palace until you reach twenty-five. What happened? You are twenty-eight this year. Follow her to this shabby place and be beaten and scolded by other palaces. The cold face of the servant."

    "Go and see the Mingyue Palace, even the dog at the door has a better face than us."

    "You really want to go to the Mingyue Palace as an errand. Does Mingyue Palace want you?" White Peony persuaded him: "There is no room for a servant in the palace, Hongmei, please don't get yourself into trouble."

    "You are willing Be a loyal dog and don't pull me up." Hongmei sneered at her, and took out two taels of silver from her arms: "After tonight, I won't be here as a errand. You can save this little money. "

    Baishao watched Hongmei twist her waist and leave, reaching out to hold the two taels of silver on the stone table in the palm of her hand. There are only a few women in the palace. Hongmei is the first-class maids beside the master. Even if these women are to maintain the superficial kindness, they can't allow Hongmei to work in their palace, so as not to lose the reputation of being a stone.

    Except for the empress in the palace, who else would dare to accept the red plum?

    Maybe... it's the errands in the palace, where the clothing, food and other places are also able to receive people.