41-45

[6/19, 4:48 PM] .: return
There are orbs in the imperial city
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 41 The Gift Painter Is Cute

    All the princes and princesses were left in the palace, and there were several servants in the palace who went crazy because of excessive drinking. They accidentally pushed down the candlestick and burned to death in the house. After being burned to death in the house, Scar noticed something was wrong.

    These servants are all old people in the mansion. These years, they have helped the master of the mansion to go north and south, and they have some face in front of the master. They have always been cautious in doing things, and it is impossible to get together and drink alcohol and burn themselves to death.

    "The Imperial Guards surrounded both the palace and the princess mansion, and none of the servants inside were allowed to go out. I heard that some people wanted to get closer to watch the excitement today, and were almost taken away by the Imperial Guards."

    "Your Majesty really values ​​King Qi. Your Highness, did so much for him."

    "Are you new here?"

    "Ah, yes, what's the matter?"

    "New here, don't understand anything, don't speak blindly."

    Scar went through the outer courtyard, listening to this In the conversation of the servant, I faintly felt that someone around him was watching him.

    Only the dead will keep secrets, the master wants to kill them who know too many secrets!

    Realizing that it was not good, he pretended to have a few quarrels with someone in the house, went back to the room to clean up his entanglement, and the steward who had been to Lingzhou with him that year, and escaped in the dark of night.

    The two escaped from the city. Before the limelight passed, they did not dare to run too far to arouse people's suspicion.

    "There is a small temple on the mountain on the outskirts of the city. There are only a few old monks in it. Few people like to go there on weekdays." The Tsing Yi manager took out the dagger hidden in the sole: "Let's go there to avoid the master's chase.

    " Are you sure no one will go?" Scar was a little worried.

    "The kind of small ruined temple. On weekdays, there are occasional ignorant women and children who go to incense. Even if those monks are lucky, noble officials and nobles will never go to such a place."

    "Okay." Scars thought about it for a moment and agreed. Come down.

    Fleeing all the way to the small temple, the two deceived the monks' trust, and after successfully living in the temple, they tied them up.

    Tsing Yi was about to slaughter several old monks, but was stopped by scars: "It's troublesome to deal with the corpses. First put them in the vegetable cellar." The

    two laboriously carried the monks into the vegetable cellar. Tsing Yi complained: "These stinky monks are on weekdays. What do you eat, so heavy?"

    "You two villains, you are doing evil in front of the idols, and the Bodhisattva will punish you."

    "Bodhisattva?" Scar sneered, and took out a dagger to knock on the ring scar on one of the monks' head: "Many years ago, there was a dead girl who said that Grandpa Sanqing would punish me. I have lived well these years."

    "Any immortal and bodhisattva, I'm afraid of the wicked." Seeing these monks tremble with fear by him, she is satisfied. Put away the dagger: "Be honest with me, in the wilderness, if you make any noises, even if our two brothers kill you..."