21-25

return
There are orbs in the imperial city
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 21-Rehabilitation of His Royal Highness King Chen, Smart and Progressive

    "Wait." Jiuzhu stopped the concubine who was holding the incense and was about to worship: "Ladies, respect the incense to the heavens. You should put the incense on your right hand, cover your left hand, and hold the incense on your forehead." The

    ladies are so religious, how can she bear to watch Are they going to waste their lives with sincerity?

    "Jiuzhu." Concubine Su Gui smiled: "Go and show them." After

    taking the incense, Jiuzhu calmly respected the altar and put on three pillars of fragrance.

    The fragrant mist was lingering, and the concubines looked at the girl who was offering the incense, and felt that she was free and natural in her gestures, and she looked like a worldly expert.

    Putting the incense into the incense burner, Jiuzhu bowed and turned to look at the concubines: "Ladies, please."

    "Do you understand everything?" Concubine Su Gui lightly lifted her hand, and the maids brought the incense up: "Follow Miss Ming Do it again.” The

    concubines looked at the incense that was brought in front of them, and did not dare to be angry or speak.

    "What are you doing in a daze?" Concubine Su looked at them with a smile but a smile: "There are only twelve hours a day. If you continue to linger, I am afraid that you will have to stay up late to copy the scriptures to show your sincerity."

    "Xie Guifei reminded her. "Ning Fei smiled gently, took the lead in picking up the three-pillar incense, and stepped forward to respect the incense. The other concubines saw that Concubine Ning had to succumb to Concubine Su's lustful prestige, so they had to obediently step forward.

    Jiuzhu was moved by the concubine's piety, and turned to Su Guifei and said: "The sincerity of the ladies is really touching."

    "Yeah." Concubine Su slowly nodded: "My palace is also very moved."

    Other concubines: "... …"

    So moved, why don't you two come and copy together? !

    Who cares if you are moved? !

    "Ms Ming knows a lot at a young age." Concubine Ning finished the incense and said softly: "It seems that during the years of fostering in Taoist temple, you have not only raised your body, but also learned a lot."

    Jiuzhu watched and spoke. This beautiful woman is still not sure about her identity.

    "This is Ning Fei Zheng, the mother and concubine of His Royal Highness Qi." Su Guifei added: "Ping Yuan Hou's concubine sister."

    Upon hearing the word Shu, Concubine Ning's hand paused slightly and her face was gentle. The smile has not changed.

    "Ning Concubine is good." Jiuzhu bowed her knees and bowed to Concubine Ning: "Thank you for the compliment. The master of the court lady also said that the court lady did well."

    Pata, the ink fell on the paper along the tip of the pen, and Concubine Ning took the pen. His hands were trembling slightly.

    "Oh, mother!" Jiuzhu reminded in surprise: "The scriptures dedicated to God must not be stained."

    "Thank you Miss Ming for reminding." Concubine Ning put down the brush and smiled and rubbed the paper into a ball. She kneaded so hard that her knuckles were white.