46-50

[6/19, 4:51 PM] .: return
There are orbs in the imperial city
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 46 Karma and Wife-In-Laws Haven't Married Home yet, Provoking These Nosy Things...

    Jiuzhu held his forehead, raised his head and continued to look at the lamp.

    "Like?"

    "Yeah." Jiuzhu nodded.

    The eunuch of the Chen Dynasty waved: "Take a lamp down."

    "Which one do you like?" He turned his head and asked Jiuzhu.

    "They are all beautiful." Jiuzhu looked up and pointed to one of them: "This one?"

    The color of this lamp is somewhat like the color of His Royal Highness's clothes.

    "Then take this one." King Chen raised his hand to take the shark gauze lamp that the eunuch had taken down, and handed it to Jiuzhu.

    A little girl is a little girl, who likes these fancy things.

    "Thank you, your lord." Jiuzhu carefully carried the lamp, reluctant to stain it, like a child got a very cherished treasure.

    "Ming County Lord."

    Jiuzhu looked up in surprise, and saw Sun Caiyao wearing the woman's hair bun. She was taken aback at first, and then reacted: "I have seen the princess of the county."

    Sun Caiyao looked at the lamp in Jiuzhu's hand and raised her mouth. Laughing: "I haven't seen the county owner for many days. If the county owner has free time, he will come and sit with me."

    "Sister-in-law." Wang Chen said: "The fourth brother has injuries on his body and needs to rest. Our family Jiuzhu is young. The governor, it

    disturbs the fourth brother, but it is not beautiful." Sun Caiyao smiled reluctantly when she heard the words, wanted to say something more with Ming Jiuzhu, Chen Wang had already left with Ming Jiuzhu.

    She looked at the backs of King Chen and Ming Jiuzhu, turned her head to look at the shark yarn lamp swaying on the branch, and her heart seemed to be the wagging shark yarn, empty and nowhere to fall.

    "The princess of the county." A little court lady hurriedly walked up to her: "The servant is a maid of

    Lanxu Palace. Please ask the princess and her highness to find a way to help the empress." "What happened to the concubine?" Sun Caiyao closed her side. Hair: "What happened?"

    "Our family is Royal Empress empress summoned Moon Palace, Royal Empress Bierbuxian not only, but also to the empress kneeling in the quiet room picking beans Buddha." Little ladies anxious crying:. "Seek county Princess and Royal Highness think of a way"

    every Second Niangniang was angry with the imperial concubine, and it was their servants who were unlucky in the end. She really couldn't help it.

    "Don't worry, I'll think of a way." Sun Caiyao couldn't bear to worry about her husband who was still ill. She walked twice on the spot, looked up and saw the shark gauze lamp on the treetop, gritted her teeth, and lived in King Chaochen. Walk to the yard.

    In the Taiyang Palace, Emperor Longfeng saw Concubine Su Gui rushing in and put down the book in his hand: "What's wrong, who made you angry?"

    He looked at Liu Zhongbao and Chief Wang behind Concubine Su, frowning slightly.

    Liu Zhongbao and Chief Wang hurriedly withdrew from the hall, telling them instinctively that the rest of the content was not what they could listen to.