14

return
There are orbs in the imperial city
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 14 Carp Tail Golden Two "ten-year-old" kids are chatting...

    "You..." Wang Chen lowered his head, getting closer and closer to Jiuzhu's face.

    What is your Highness doing? Although Miss Ming is his fiancée, this is the gate of the palace. His Royal Highness's move is probably a bit unpretentious.

    "The original description of the carp flower tin." Wang Chen stood up straight: "How do you draw the carp flower tin so chubby?"

    "Mother said, the women in the palace like to make up with the flower tin. Today is the birthday of the empress, so it was specially described. Carp, the implication is good." Jiuzhu brought her forehead closer to Wang Chen, so that he could see more clearly: "On the tail, I am embellished with gold powder, and the carp tail is dotted with gold. It is the symbol of splendor and prosperity and longevity. Does it look good?"

    "Did you describe it yourself?" Wang Chen looked at her white face, and when people looked at her petite and petite, why did she like to draw fat head fish?

    "Yeah." Jiuzhu is confident in his craft.

    "Just... it's okay." Seeing that the girl was still looking at him eagerly, Wang Chen added: "I'm well dressed today."

    Jiuzhu smiled openly: "Since your Royal Highness has said yes, the empress will be satisfied."

    Wang Chen listened to this. Something is wrong. Whose fiancee is she?

    After listening to the conversation between the two, Xiang Jian took the stepped foot back.

    Blame her for thinking too much, she looked at Her Royal Highness, there was nothing solemn or not solemn, only two "ten-year-old" children were chatting.

    "Let's go, I'll also go to see the concubine, you will go with me." Wang Chen threw the whip to Chang Su, strode ahead.

    After walking for a while, he turned around and looked behind him, but he was separated by Jiuzhu for a certain distance, stopped, waited for Jiuzhu to approach, and asked: "What's wrong with you?"

    Before, he could break off the dogwood with his bare hands. Zhi, why are you walking slowly today?

    Don't you want to go with him?

    Jiuzhu tugged on the skirt, embarrassed to let others hear, and whispered: "The skirt is a bit long."

    Seeing her red cheeks, she seemed a little shy. Wang Chen walked to her and lowered his voice: "No wonder the women in the palace walk slowly, because they turned out to be dragged down by their skirts."

    Jiuzhu suddenly realized that she was not the only one wearing this kind of wide-sleeved palace dress that was inconvenient to walk.

    "There was a concubine in the palace. She wore a skirt with a skirt length of two feet at the annual banquet. On the way back to the palace, there was a strong wind. Finally, the skirt wrapped her whole body and made many people watch the show. "

    Two feet..." Jiuzhu heard about such a long skirt for the first time: "How much fabric do you need to use?"

    Wang Chen checked Jiuzhu's stature visually, and affirmed: "I can make you two clothes."

    Jiuzhu With emotion, the empresses in the palace are different, they can wear such long clothes.

    Xiangjuan cast her gaze elsewhere, pretending not to hear the whispers of the two. As long as she can't hear what the two are talking about, she will always be the most disciplined aunt Xiangjian in Mingyue Palace.