106-110

return
There are orbs in the imperial city
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 106: There is never a shortage of people in the world...

    A concubine of the first emperor passed away, and no one cared about the former Hou Gongben until Emperor Longfeng named her as a noble concubine, and there were more people who went to the concubine Zhao Taifei to express condolences.

    However, it is the old concubines who live in the Toffee Palace who are really sad for the departure of Princess Zhao.

    The palace usually doesn't let people cry. Only in front of Princess Zhao's mourning hall, they dare to cry presumptuously and loudly.

    They cried for Princess Zhao and cried for themselves.

    Jiuzhu and King Chen put on plain white clothes, went to the mourning hall and offered incense to give her the last ride.

    "The specifications for the funeral of the royal concubine have been set." Wang Chen took Jiuzhu's hand: "I will bury her in the Mausoleum of the concubine, not with the first emperor."

    "That's good." Jiuzhu looked back and looked at the mourning hall. The monk who was chanting the scriptures held Wang Chen's finger tightly on the palm of his hand.

    The first emperor forcibly seized the women into the palace before his death, and at least restored peace to these women after death.

    "The prince, the princess, please stay."

    Jiuzhu turned her head, and it was the old lady who was serving Princess Zhao.

    The mother wore a white linen belt around her waist, and her expression looked very haggard. She walked to the two of them and saluted: "Before the noble concubine is dying, I want the maidservant to give some things to the princess. If the princess is willing to accept it, please follow along. Slaves take a trip."

    "Please mother to lead the way."

    Without the owner's yard, it became quite deserted. The white paper lanterns hung under the eaves looked pale and indifferent in the vibrant spring.

    Mother with Kusu and Chen Wang into the house, she is offering a box from the house: "It's the stuff inside your toffee prepare several days Qingming that date, in relation to you, but the delay.."

    Kusu Knowing why it was delayed, what she brought back to the noble concubine two days ago made her forget the others.

    After receiving the heavy wooden box, Jiuzhu thanked him in a low voice.

    "The princess." The mother took three steps back and knelt towards Jiuzhu. The other court ladies and eunuchs in the house also all knelt down.

    "Mother." Jiuzhu quickly reached out to help her.

    "Princess, please allow the old slave to finish this ceremony." Mother's eyes were firm, Jiuzhu slowly retracted her hand.

    The mother took the palace lady in the house and knocked Jiuzhu three heads, and Jiuzhu heard the sobbing of the little palace lady.

    "The imperial concubine empress smiles and is very peaceful when she leaves." The mother stood up with the help of the little palace lady: "The princess and the master met in Pingshui, but the master deliberately crossed most of the capital for her during the Ching Ming Dynasty, giving her a long gone. People who have been offering incense to worship for many years. If it weren't for you, the master would only leave with regret."