56-60

return
There are orbs in the imperial city
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 56 Silver Coin Jiuzhu, her child.

    Wang Chen turned his head and looked at the incoming person, with a half-smile: "Fourth brother."

    "Fifth brother." Yun Yanze walked from the dark to the candlelight. He did not look at the Zheng family in the cell, and slightly nodded to Liu Zhongbao. , Turning his head to Wang Chen said: "Why did the fifth brother come here?"

    "I should ask the fourth brother this question." Wang Chen looked at Yun Yanze, who was dressed in white and incompatible with this jail. You're not in the sixth house of Zhang to heal, what are you doing here?"

    Yun Yanze slowly turned his head and looked at the Zheng family in the prison: "Please rest assured, my fifth brother, I am not here to intercede for my uncle and aunt. I just came to see them. , Don’t think too much."

    "I didn’t think about anything." Chen Wang wrapped his arms around his chest: "Now that people have seen it, you should go."

    "His Royal Highness." Zheng Zhen said: "We are all wronged. I beg your Highness to find a way to save us."

    "Cousin, the father is dedicated to the people, and the Minister of the Central Government will enforce the law impartially, and they will definitely pay you back." Yun Yanze looked at the Zheng family: "If you have any shortcomings, tell them all. I, I'll send it to you."

    Madam Zheng laughed sorrowfully. Of course, she lacked everything in the prison, but even if her Highness sent it, they couldn't keep it. What I want now is not something to eat or drink, but I want to get out of here.     "Auntie." Yun Yanze smiled apologetically to Madam Zheng: "Please forgive me for my incompetence, I can't pay you back innocence right away. Now... Now my mother concubine has been relegated to a beauty, I live in the palace, and I can't take care of many things. . But there is one thing you can rest assured that the little cousin is locked in another courtyard, and I will arrange for someone to take good care of him."     "I believe you are innocent." Across the cell, he smiled softly and like a jade: "You guys are good. With the investigation of the six adults, there is no need to worry about the little cousin. Everything is with me."     Madam Zheng grasped the railing hand tightly and loosely, loosened and tight: "With your Royal Highness watching, I can rest assured . the "     ." aunt understand like "cloud Ienzer turned around to see Liu Zhong Bao:" Liu Gonggong, I can send someone to the uncle aunt to send some clothes? "

    "His Royal Highness wants to give the Zheng family something, you can draw up a list to the old slave, and the old slave will send it for you." Liu Zhongbao smiled and said: "His highness is kind, and the old slave understands it, but the prison has the rules in the prison. Please don’t embarrass the old slave."

    "Thank you Liu Gonggong." Yun Yanze paused and turned to look at the Zheng family: "Then I will not disturb the fifth brother and Liu Gonggong and leave."

    Yun Yanze came. He left, leaving nothing, asking nothing, it seemed that he was really only here to care about his uncle who was put in a jail.

    Wang Chen laughed mockingly, and raised his hand to the dragon guard standing next to him: "Don't be stunned, take Zheng Wangnan to the bidet room."

    "I said, I said." Big tears followed Mrs. Zheng. Her cheeks rolled down, and she choked up and said, "The master and the old lady don't know about these things. I did everything."