81-85

return
There are orbs in the imperial city
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 81 Returning to the door was brought by your two masters...

Although the Ming family is very famous among scholars, Wang Chen found that they didn't like to talk about books. I don't pay attention to everything I do, and I occasionally say a few words, things in the East City are cheaper than those in the West City.

Before coming, he was worried that the elder brothers of the Ming family would make a drink order, pair up, and read several poems, but they didn't use it at all.

"This year's spring rain fell in time, and I hope the people will have a good harvest." Ming Jingzhou picked up the teacup: "His Royal Highness will go back to the palace at night. It is not suitable to drink outside the palace. The subordinate official replaces the wine with tea and respects your highness a cup. "When

clinking the glasses, Wang Chen deliberately made his cup lower than Ming Jingzhou's, and Ming Jingzhou grabbed his wrist: "His Royal Highness, no. You are the king, the minister is the minister, and the minister is the wine. Can I be taller than His Highness?"

"Father-in-law is the longest, I am the young. It is right and right to be the youngest." When the

two were vying to go, Jiuzhu put down his chopsticks, held their wrists, and touched the cup: "You Drink it." The

two looked at Jiuzhu and laughed together.

One person, for the sake of his daughter, observes the courtesy of the emperor and ministers

For the princess, one person lays down his identity and respects the long.

They thought Jiuzhu didn't care about this, but she saw everything in her eyes.

The tea is fragrant, and the lips and teeth are sweet.

"His Majesty, according to the ancestral system, your majesty may issue a pardon to show your love for the queen. What does your Majesty think is good?" Ming Jinghai put down his chopsticks and said with a smile: "Our family As

usual , Your Highness can speak freely." "The pardon is nothing more than pardoning light prisoners, exempting taxation, and adding Enke." Wang Chen didn't even want to say, " The prisoner should be punished for mistakes, and the prisoners should be forgiven for being unfair to the victims. Tax exemption should be done. How much or how long it will take to avoid, it is easy to cause differences. Only Kai Enke can not only recruit talents for the court, but also will not be opposed by courtiers. "

More importantly, civil servants will also support it.

The literati who came to participate in Enke can hardly say anything about the mother and queen, and they almost kill three birds with one stone.

"His Royal Highness made a good choice. Many contradictions can be resolved through common interests." Ming Jinghai looked at Wang Chen with satisfaction, the fifth prince, more than he thought.

The biggest contradiction between civil servants and Wang Chen's mother and son stems from the various differences over the years.

But if one day, King Chen suddenly began to agree with their ideas, their impression of King Chen would change dramatically.

After dinner, Ming Jinghai asked Ming Jingzhou: "My third brother, find something to pass the time in the afternoon. Don't fix those elegant things that throw pots and make poems, and be happy."

"Touch the leaves?" Ming Jingzhou Turning his head to look at Wang Chen: "His Royal Highness, can you play cards?"

"A little bit." Wang Chen thought, looking at the entire Dacheng, how many people have better card skills than him?