126-end

return
There are orbs in the imperial city
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 125: Wear it on the Mang Seed Festival, a hundred evils will not invade, and every evil will turn good fortune...

    "Xianzhang, I don't know what the astrological fate in your mouth is?" The Ming family was terrified when they heard it, but they were afraid that they would ask more questions and cause trouble to the two immortals. After holding back for a long time, Shen Ying, who is also a woman, spoke. Asked.

    "Oh." The chief avenue raised his head to look at the sky: "It is something that may change at any time. Bend down to pick up a leaf, and say a word, it may change." The

    Ming family became even more confused.

    "A person in this life, but do good deeds, do not ask the way forward." Dao Chang laughed: "Life and death have a fixed number, and there is no fixed number, all within a single thought." The

    Ming family understood that this is the realm of an expert, they don't understand It doesn't matter, as long as Jiuzhu doesn't have any trouble.

    "Beijing feng shui is not good for our practice, and tomorrow we will return to Lingzhou." The chief avenue told the Ming family to make a Taoist ceremony: "You don't have to entertain us, go to rest by yourself."

    "Two immortals, Jiuzhu miss you very much, please two I stayed in the capital for a few days and recounted the past with Jiuzhu.” Ming Jiyuan saw that the two immortals were about to leave, and asked to stay: "I will go to the palace to deliver a letter tomorrow morning, let Jiuzhu go out of the palace to meet you."

    "Tomorrow's business, wait until tomorrow, let's go to sleep." The chief yawned. The people in Beijing are not good at this. One can stay up all night better than one. It's over time, and one is more energetic.

    "Don't dare to disturb the immortal elders to rest, please go here." Ming Jiyuan relaxed, the two immortal elders did not bluntly leave, indicating that they wanted to see Jiuzhu.

    Just as dawn broke, Jiuzhu woke up from her dream, she looked at the gorgeous bed net, and then she suddenly came back to her senses.

    "Wake up so early?" Yun Duqing stretched out his hand to embrace her waist, and said vaguely: "Sleep for a while."

    "His Royal Highness, I dreamed of Master."

    Hearing the longing and low mood in Jiuzhu's tone, Yun Duqing opened his eyes, sat up and took the quilt to wrap herself and Jiuzhu: "Did you miss them?"

    "I dreamed that they were carrying a large pot of medicine and chasing after me desperately." Jiuzhu hit. Trembling: "The last time I had such a terrible dream, I secretly poured the medicine."

    "Ming Xiaozhu, you were pretty skinny when you were a kid, and you dared to sneak down the medicine." Seeing her look like a guilty conscience, Yun Yun Du Qing stretched out her hand to mess with her long hair: "Sleep for another half an hour, and I will accompany you home to visit your father-in-law and mother-in-law."

    "Okay." Jiuzhu dumbly rolled on his chest and lay back on the bed, not forgetting to pull it. Put up the quilt and cover Yun Duqing's exposed arms.

    Being so tossed by her, Yun Duqing lost her sleepiness. He looked sideways at Ming Xiaozhu, who was sleeping peacefully. He laughed angrily. He really deserves to be Xiaozhu, and sleeps as soon as he says he sleeps.