Chapter 11: Backwards, Part 9

Unfortunately, he missed.  He had looked so graceful in the air, like a diving hawk. But apparently, the hawk within him was really bad at hitting its target. He ended up face-planting into the Space Hero's pinball machine.
Bree winced again. "Ouch." She said. That was gonna leave another mark. Mikey stood for a moment, a dazed expression on his face, then he crumpled to the ground, unconscious.
"MIKEY!!" Bree shouted. It was obvious he wasn't going to wake up within the minute, so it was up to Bree. She looked around her small cage suspended above the living room pit, an idea forming in her pretty little head. There was just enough room for her to stand up with her shoulders hunched, and she stared walking back and forth, back and fourth, until the cage  was swinging so hard, that she could hear the chain above her creaking as it broke. Finally, it came apart with a loud, SNAP, and Bree screamed as her cage went crashing to the ground.

Everyone froze. The battle stopped.

"BREE!!" They all shouted, scrambling over each other to get to get to the living room pit. Donnie and Danyella got there first with their long legs.
"Wait!" Donnie called.
"If a heavy beam is on top of a vital organ, or she was stabbed by a piece of wood, we could injure her further by rummaging around in the rubble." Danyella finished. Mikey was conscious by now, and was standing by Leo, tears in his eyes. He had failed Bree, and now she could be fatally injured. Leo placed a reassuring hand on his little brother's shoulder.
"Way to steal my thunder." Donnie shot, glaring at Danyella.
"There was nothing to steal, that thunder was mine all along." Danyella sassed back.
"That is not what matters right now. What matters is trying to find a way to help our young friend." Said a strong, feminine voice with a thick Chinese accent. The Teenage Human Ninjas turned toward the voice and bowed. The Teenage Muntant Ninja Turtles staggered back in surprise. Standing behind them was a woman who looked just like their sensei's picture of Teng Shen, but older. Of course, it was Teng Shen, because, as you remember, she is the Teenage Human Ninja's mentor.
"Danyella, is there any way to make sure she is alright?" Danyella opened her mouth to speak, but was interrupted by a small cough, and someone muttering.
"Well that was a bad idea." In the next moment, Bree pushed her hand out of the  wreckage, and pulled herself up. Donnie and Danyella went to help her, but she shooed them away, saying, "I'm fine. Just a few bruises and splinters."