Chapter 16: Backwards, part 14

Sweat began pouring down Menacing Mike's face. Last time he had sparred with Master, he had broken his nose, a few ribs, and his knee cap. Master made him spar a lot because he was such an idiot. He knew his brothers had been thinking the same thing. Master did too. But because Menacing Mike had been the one to open his big mouth, he was being punished.

Loathing Leonardo, Menacing Mike's brother, stepped up to stand between Menacing Mike and Master.

"On your mark, get set, PUNCH!" Loathing Leonardo shouted.

Menacing Mike threw a punch as quick and hard as he could, but Master caught his fist, and pulled it back, jerking Menacing Mike forward, until his face hit the cold, hard concrete.

-**********************************-

Our friends watched, horrified, as poor Menacing Mike was nearly beat to a pulp. Bree had her paper bag back, and was breathing as quietly as she could.

Finally, Splinter stopped. "Do you still wish to oppose me, Teenage Human Ninjas?" He looked up at the rafters, and Bree found that, under his gaze, not even the paper bag helped with her anxiety and fear.

Miwa looked all her new friends in the eye. "He only wants us." She said. "You guys stay here. Don't follow us." She signaled to her sisters, and they leapt from the beam, landing gracefully on their feet like cats.

"Did you enjoy my demonstration?" Splinter asked, gesturing to Menacing Mike's battered, unconscious form.

"Not at all." Rocky said, before lunging at him, sias pointed at his chest. Splinter dogged effortlessly, of course, and elbowed her in the back of the head. She hit the ground unconscious. Miwa's grip tightened on her wakizashi blade. Her nostrils flared.

Bree turned to her friends. "Their not gonna win this on their own." She said. She knew the turtles would argue, so she jumped before they could, and before her doubt could talk her out of it. She didn't land as gracefully as the Teenage Human Ninja's had, but she didn't die, so that was a plus.

She glanced at Splinter's minions, who were still sitting off to the side awaiting orders, and her blood ran cold. They were huge, with broad shoulders. Their arms were covered in green turtle tattoos. Each henchmen had what looked like a turtle shell strapped to their backs, which was all they wore on their torso. On each chest, a name had been tattooed. One with spiky red hair was named Rage, another with floppy brown hair was named Don-a-kill-you, and we already know Loathing Leonardo, who had short, dark brown hair, and Menacing Mike, who had blond hair. And each boy had dozens of scars. Non more so than poor Menacing Mike.

The turtles landed beside her, eyes gleaming white, and forms silhouetted.

"I see you have new allies." Splinter smirked. "Not that they will help you." He lunged at Miwa. She was so surprised that he knocked her sword from her grasp, and they began grappling in an intense round of hand-to-hand combat.

When Splinter had charged, so had his henchmen.