Characters

Rajkumari Tarini

Gangaputra Devavrata

-----------------------------

Descriptions:

Rajkumari Tarini: Born to the King of Kashi and his first wife Chandika. Her older brother is King Kashya of Kashi, and her nieces Ambika and Ambalika eventually married her brother-in-law Vichitravirya. She married Mahamahim Bhishma, Rajkumar Devavrata at the time. Despite her husband's oath, she remained his biggest source of support and his most treasured confidant throughout their lives. She has raven black hair, hazel (mix of green, blue and brown) eyes, and a tan complexion. 

          -She is the incarnation of Vasunandini (Also may be known as Prithvi), the wife of Prabhasa (also known as Akasha or Dyaus; personification of the sky). 

Gangaputra Devavrata Bhishma: Born to Maharaj Shantanu and the River Goddess Devi Ganga. He was raised by his mother, given training and education from many important men. Once old enough, he returned to Hastinapur with his father. While on a trip to Kashi for King Kashya's wedding, he found himself catching feelings for Rajkumari Tarini, eventually marrying her. Upon learning of his father's love for a fisherwoman named Satyavati, he took an oath forever altering his marital life. His wife was his closest companion, and their platonic yet intimate relationship was one many idolized. He has fair skin (His other names were literally Gauranga and Shvetaveera), Blue eyes, and dark brown hair. 

              -He is the incarnation of Prabhasa (Also may be known as Akasha or Dyaus), the personification of the sky, and husband to Prithvi (personification of earth).