Chapter 7

So wattpad decided to post the wrong chapter....or it might have been me...I don't know.

Anywayyyys, I hope whoever read chapter 10 didn't get too many spoilers!

Here you go! The right chapter❤

"Mmhh" the tired blonde mumbled, trying to push Hot Dog away from her as he tried to shower her in face licks. 

"How did you even get in here?" Toni whined, sitting up and giving him the attention that he wanted. The sheepdog rolled over on his belly, tongue sticking out as the two teens petted him, laughing at his soppy nature this early in the morning. 

"He likes you" Toni grinned.

"He woke me up" Betty complained, rolling over in bed. Hot Dog curled up between the two girls, all three of them falling back asleep almost instantly. 

---

"I swear no one wants us to sleep" Toni groaned when she heard loud knocking at the door. She got up and stumbled through the trailer, opening up her door to see Jughead stood with Sweetpea and Fangs. 

"What do you idiots want? I'm trying to sleep" she grumbled. 

"Good morning to you too Topaz, is Betty with you? We are gonna go down to the river" Sweetpea asked. 

"Yeah she's asleep, and yeah that sounds fun" she nodded, moving aside as Jughead walked past her and the two boys followed in. Jughead sped straight over to Betty, kneeling beside the sofa. 

"Betts" he whispered as he brushed her hair out of her face, watching as her eyes fluttered open. Her sleepy green orbs met his green ones, a smile spreading over her lips at the sight. 

"Hey Jug" she murmured, closing her eyes again with the comfort of him being by her side. 

"We are all gonna go down to the river, so I'd get up before Toni drags you" he chuckled. She whined as he gently pulled her to sit up, her arms draping over his shoulders. Her head fell into the crook of his neck, nuzzling her nose against his skin as she relaxed once again.

"You're different when you're sleepy" he chuckled, noticing how she wasn't shy or uncomfortable with touching him or him holding her. They were in the perfect position for him to pick her up and it looked like she wouldn't mind it but Jughead didn't want to cross a line. 

"Come on, be at the door in 5" he instructed as he hesitantly let go of her, walking back to the boys. Betty and Toni slowly got ready for the day, ignoring the three whining teenagers waiting for them. Once they were all ready they piled into Fang's truck- him in the front with Sweetpea whilst Toni, Jughead and Betty squished into the back. 

"Do you lot always get up this early?" Betty complained, her head resting against the window. 

"Not all the time, Jug and Toni usually sleep in too long" Fangs' chuckled, all of them gripping onto their seats when he sped around a corner. 

"Fangs I don't have a death wish!" Toni shouted at him when the small truck almost tipped to the side. 

After a less than pleasant journey, the five teenagers jumped out of the car and ran down to the river. "Last in has to pay for everyone's take out!" Sweetpea shouted, already dashing towards the water. 

Betty stood back whilst the rest of them stripped off, clothes flying everywhere as they ran towards the water and jumped in with huge splashes. 

"Fuck that's cold!" Toni screeched as she came up to the surface. She laughed at the shivering boys, looking around to realise Betty wasn't there. She looked back towards the truck and saw Betty leaning against it in her hoodie and leggings, giving her a small wave.