Not-So-Real

It's March 31st.
And it's someone's birthday!
Happy Birthday to the lovely izzie30474 !
I hope you have the B E S T day, because you're pretty amazing and you deserve it!
Consider this chapter a little present from myself~
Enjoy the next year ☆~(ゝ。

• • •☆• • •

I threw a glance at Natsu before smirking. "Come and catch me, if you can," I dare him. His eyes dance with flames of desire as I take off running. My heart raced in excitement and I laughed softly to myself.

Lucy...I'm coming to get you...

He taunted in my head. I grinned to myself as I weaved between trees enjoying myself. I spotted a giant rock and climbed it trying to catch sight of him. I didn't so I climbed down the back and kept running.

You shouldn't have run away...now I have to come and get you.

And I'll have to punish you.

I felt a shiver run down my spine. Damn, he was serious. Diving behind a rock I was able to catch my breath for a few minutes. Then I jumped up and kept running forward. I swung around a tree and changed direction. I heard a growl near me and I jolted in surprise.

"Lucy, I warned you..." I heard the smirk in Natsu's voice. I spun on my feet and he wasn't two feet behind me. I backed up and whirled around to try and run again but his arms wrapped around my body.

"Gotcha." He kissed my ear. I giggled and squirmed, feebly attempting an escape.

"Awe Lucy, you're cute," he purred. I blushed like crazy.

"And so easy to tease," he murmured as he turned me to face him. There was a different look in his eyes. It was definitely not normal...but it wasn't bad.

He lifted me up and carried me back, me laughing the whole way. I kept blushing every time he looked at me. I was seriously about to...have sex with Natsu.

☆*:.。. ★ .。.:*☆

Kels-Chan: yes yes, I know I'm evil for not writing it out...
But I'd rather not risk my inexperience yet~
So let your mind wander...to more forbidden things.
Create your own scene-or for those not yet exposed to such things...
Eh...
Alright back to the story!

☆*:.。. ★ .。.:*☆

My eyes shot open and I realized where I was after a few moments of blinking. As I slowly sat up and felt the arm around me and the lack of clothing to skin contact I remembered what happened not a few hours ago.

I threw a look over my shoulder at the sleeping man beside me. I was now technically...his.

You've always been my Luce.

I felt him stir after that. I smile to myself. I guess he did have a point there...in a way I had always been his. I absentmindedly play with locks of his soft pink hair. I could get used to a quiet life like this with him.

Maybe we could just stay like this, forever.

I touched the mark on my neck, fresh from the night before. It tingled under my touch, a good feeling. I felt Natsu's arm tighten around me and I laid back down beside him, falling asleep again.

I could stay just like this for the rest of time, and be perfectly happy.

***************

"They still sleep? How long...how long until they wake up?" A soft and pained voice floated out from the dark. The short man who the voice was directed at looked somber.

"I don't know Wendy. But we will wake them up soon. We won't let Dreydek's dirty tricks win." He turned to face the crying girl.

"We will wake them up. And we will make Dreydek pay." He glowered before looking back at the limp mages, all lost in dreams.

"Fairy Tail is coming, Dreydek."

• • •☆• • •

Sorry it's so short! I promise I'll update within the next few days with a longer chapter~!

Sayonara!

~Kels-chan