Are Fortunes Real? Or is it just not a Part of Reality?

You're finally fully awake. Awake to notice you sleeping in Escargoon's bed, and the king, King Dedede, has opened the door on you two. Your shocked as you wonder what the king is thinking. 

He's staring at the two of you with his mouth opened wide. This is embarrassing. Even for me, I'm cringing so hard right now. Dedede yells again,

"HEY! WHAT IS YOU TWO DOING SLEEPIN' IN THE SAME BED TOGETHER!?"

He then stomps up to Escargoon and slaps him on the cheek, then waves his finger at him. "ESCARGOON YOU CAN'T JUST GO AND SLEEP WITH THEM! YOU JUST MET THEM LIKE A WEEK AGO, YOU- YOU- YOU- YOU- YOU CAN'T DO THAT!"

Escargoon is now fully awake, "Your majesty!!! I swear on my momma it's not what it looks like!" His voice is trembling, "They just needed a place to sleep, so I let them sleep here! It was a harmless gesture!!"

King Dedede puts his hands on his hips, "Hmph! Is that so?" He then looks at you angrily and slightly growls. You just sit and watch.

"Um, sire..." Escargoon starts, "W-what did you need me for..? Earlier, I mean..."

"Well, during my midnight discussions with Customer Service, I realized sum."

"What did you, *gulp*, realize, sire?"

"...That I can do whatever I want! I'm king after all, right?"

"Correct..."

"So I can forge signatures!"

"...Incorrect, your highness."

"Why not? I am the law, aren't I? And if you disagree, I'll have you thrown in the dungeon!"

Escargoon rolls his eyes, and signals for you to follow him. You do.

"Hey! Escargoon! (y/n)! Where you goin'?"

You both don't answer and leave the room. You have no idea where Escargoon's taking you, but as long as it's away from the king, you're fine. You and him make it out of the castle, and Escargoon lets out a big sigh.

"(y/n)?"

You look puzzled, "Yes?"

"What... happened last night? I---- don't remember all that well..."

"Oh," Escargoon looks at you with his tired face. He's pretty cute when he's tired, no, he's pretty cute all the time is what you just realized. You start heating up, your palms become sweaty, and your hearts beating fast. You're acting like my pc when I open The Sims 4.

"Well..." "Ah shit, now he thinks we did something besides sleeping! Ugh! Damn brain! Why did I have to think about how cute he is now!?"

Seeing you acting nervous, his tired face becomes more awake and worried. 

"(y/n)... Did we...?"

"No! No! Of course not! We were just relaxing together! Having a nice sleep! Where'd you get the idea, weirdo?" You laugh it off, then he starts laughing as well.

"Ahaha... Yeah.. Hey, (y/n)? Do you remember what Mabel said?"

"...Yeah, why?"

"Well... um... Here." He hands you a crumbled up piece of paper and walks away. 

"Huh? Escar.......goon?" "Oh, whatever, I guess.."  You think to yourself as you uncrumble the paper. It read, in the same handwriting as the contract was in,

Dear (y/n) (l/n),

If you are free around 18:00 today, please meet me in front of Whispy Woods at that time. Thank you.

Sincerely Escargoon

"Huh... Interesting." You say to yourself and keep the paper.

Now, all you have to do is wait until 18:00.