Final A/N

Hi, can you believe it's been 2 years since I made this one-shot book? It surprised me too.

I think we can skip over what's obvious and cut to the chase. I'll discontinue this book.

Honestly, I'm surprised on how many people voted and read this one-shot. I personally think it's cringe since my writing skills sucked back then LMAO XDDD

But I do still somehow improve those skills and through constructive criticisms some of y'all gave me, it helped me a lot to be a better writer and to be considerate with sensitive subjects. Being a part of Wattpad and wrote this book really shaped me into what I am now and I am thankful for everyone for accompanying me in my short-lived journey.

I've thought of this hard. I reflected on how I'm no longer interested in Creepypasta (they're still charming and unique, but you get it) and how I always feel stuck in endless regret on how I've never been able to satisfy my audience enough. But, I don't want to be burdened by this. I don't want to turn something I enjoy into something that hurts me. So, I will officially stop writing this book. And maybe even uninstall Wattpad altogether.

I won't delete/unpublish it, however. They hold precious memories that I still reminisce. I will just discontinue it.

Who knows? Maybe someday I'll come back with a newfound passion to write here again. But for now, this will be my decision.

I often feel like I'm regretting to write something, but I realized when writing this that I was happy to be able make this and at least make some people happy. I'm sorry if it wasn't enough, I'm sorry if I made mistakes on my writings, and I'm sorry I disappointed everyone with my constant absence.

I hope that at least you can understand. Thank you so much, once again. And hope to see you all someday.