Yandere! Proxies x Fem. Reader

Requested by FloydSabuya. Might be inspired.

I dunno greatly for plots tbh. :p

Nobody's POV
"Listen carefully, I would appreciate if you are able to capture this young lady for me."
A figure slid a file to them.
"Bring her to me, alive."
"Yes, sir!"
The three men said simultaneously.
They took the file, filled with an information about a female...
Y/n L/n

Y/n was a normal girl, living a happy life. She was 'perfect' in people's eyes. She was beautiful, smart, talented, and very kind-hearted and caring. Everyone loved her so very much. Every both men and women admired her, to the point of respecting her. She was also an amazing leader to the school. Her family is also doing as amazing as she is. Her mother is a painter, and her father works as a businessman. She isn't very rich but well enough to support their lives. It was like a miracle from the Gods or something, but fate isn't as nice as people thought.

Sitting peacefully with her parents while watching a movie under her request, the door has suddenly been barged open by a man with a hatchet (heeerreee'ss Johny! Oh wait, wrong franchise). Three men soon came inside. One was pointing a gun at her father's head and the other was placing a knife on her mother's throat. She was the only one left. She was scared and worried. She didn't want to lose her parents. "Please spare my parents...! They didn't do anything wrong." "No, Y/n! We can't lose you either!" "No, mother. I'm doing this for you two. I don't want any of the two of you die because of me. I didn't want to be selfish." I exclaimed. The one with orange goggles seem to form a grin. She sighed, pushing her courage to sacrifice herself. "Take me, but spare my parents." she said, closing her eyes and spreading out her arms. The next she knew, she was no longer conscious.

Y/n's POV
I woke up to an awful smell of the room. What had happened? Oh, I sacrificed myself for my parents' lives. I wonder if they will be fine without me. I scan around the place. It was an unfamiliar room and it was dimly lit. Suddenly, a door was open. Afraid, I closed my eyes and pretend that I was still unconscious. "She h-hasn't wa-wake up yet?" he ticced. "Seems like it." another spoke. "No matter, just look how she looks very beautiful. So soft, precious to keep." another spoke. "You're right. I'm not sure about you two, but I think we should keep her to ourselves. Slender doesn't need her." the previous one spoke. Jeez, I'm not sure anymore. Should I just pretend like I'm awake now? But... I don't know how they look like. I guess I have no choice. I slowly openned my eyes. I can barely see anything still but managed to make out their appearances. All I can say is that they look horrifying. My eyes grew wide. I attempted to scream but a black glove coverred my mouth. "Shh... We w-wouldn't want any pr-problems now, d-do we?" he ticced. "W-who are you guys...?" I said as he released his hand from my mouth. "Ah, h-how stupid o-of us for n-not introducing to our little angel. I'm Toby, Ticci Toby." "Masky, or Tim. Either is fine." "Hoodie or Brian. Your choice." they said gently. I had this vibe of insanity from them. Then footsteps was formed in the midst of silence. "Well done, boys. You've captured the little lady. Now, give us some moment, if you would." a tall, slender (pun intended) figure spoke. They sounded and looked mad. The nodded viguriously and left begrudgingly. He then knelt onto me. "Why, hello Y/n. I am the famous Slenderman you people despise. Call me Slender." "Why am I here? And how do you know me?" "Start our greeting with questions, I see. I have my ways to know who you are. As for why you're here..."

Meanwhile...
"Ugh, why did Slender have to appear now...?" "Y-yeah! We were j-just starting to have fun t-too..." Toby said sadly. "What do you think Slender will do to her...?" "Good point..." "What if he wa-wanted to k-kill her h-himself?!" Toby yelled silently. "No... We can't let that happen! We must stop him, before it's too late." "Wait! Aren't we too incapable against our own leader??" "If risking my own life to save someone I love is what I must do, so be it (bruh you met her like seconds ago)." Masky growled. Toby nodded and followed. Hoodie sighed and agreed nontheless. Toby barged open the door and found Slender picking her upclose to him. Toby grew mad as he tried to snatch you away from him but failed as he dodged simply. "Are you taking me for a fool, boy? Stop this nonsensical farce this instant!" Slender growled, made you flinch. "Let go of her! What will you do to her?!" "You are blinded with your obsessive loves, boys. Understand that I wish to make her apart of our family." Slender said calmly. They begin to look dumfounded while you snickerred. "I didn't accept it at first, but knowing that you guys have killed my parents, I guess I have nowhere to go." "I was also about to hand her over to you foolish idiots." Slender said, slightly annoyed. They sighed and start to apologize. Slender places you down and the three men hugged you close. Soon, you four are like best friends. Always kill together and hangout. From your sweet and kind personality people knew switched into a bipolaric (word or not, idgaf) murderer. You also warmed up to the other members.
It was like your life have been reborn, like you've been reincarnated.

Alright. Nice plot twist if you ask me there. Sorry if it turned bad for you, my dear requester. Hope you enjoyed.