Chapter 6

Nicole's P.O.V

I woke up and looked at the clock, it was already 8 am. I got up and rushed to the washroom, quickly brushing my teeth and washed my face. I opened my wardrobe and took out a baby pink colored crop top and dark blue jeans. I put them on and took my breakfast, took my car keys and went off to school.

When I reached my school and got out from the car, Melissa came and pulled me into a tight embrace. She asked me, "You look pretty upset. What happened yesterday? You got to tell me everything." 

I spoke, "I'm not feeling well. I'll tell you everything later." 

She said, "kay, but now let's attend our class." We went through the hallway and there was no sign of Chris. I sighed and went in the class.

After the first class was finished, I went to my locker and opened it to get my stuffs. Suddenly I felt two hands holding my waist. I was guessing it's Chris. He turned me around to face him and then smashed his lips with mine. I opened my eyes and saw it was Chris, smiling at me. His gorgeous voice spoke, "I missed you." 

I replied back softly, "Yeah me too."

"Are you alright?" I could tell he was concerned.

I nod my head. "Absolutely."

He furrowed his eyebrows at first but then smiled at me, "Okay now listen, today I have a surprise for you. Be ready at 7 p.m. " 

"Why? What's the occasion?" 

"Well.... it's a secret." he whispered in my ear. I smiled at him and then remembered I was getting late for my class.
"Bye now. I have class." I told him and he nodded.

He said, "Yeah me too. I'll see your beautiful face at lunch time." He winked at me, causing me to blush a little. I chuckled and then entered the classroom.

I was sitting in my classroom, teacher giving lecture and all I could think about was Chris's beautiful smile and the surprise he was going to give me. I thought, could it be his b-day? No today is not his b-day, I mean come on' I know his birth date. Thoughts were going on in my mind but suddenly the teacher shouted at me, "Nicole Grace! Concentrate on your studies! What are you thinking so deeply?"

I spoke, "Sorry mam, won't happen again."

After the class was finished it was lunch time. I couldn't wait to see Chris and Melissa. 

Lunch time...

Chris came and sat beside me and Melissa. He spoke, "So you are surely coming right?" 

I smiled, "Oh, for the surprise thingy? Well yeah!" 

He kissed my cheeks and said, "I'll pick you up okay? By the way, wear this today." and then he handed a bag and told me to open it when I go home. I simply nodded and smiled, thanking him. Then he got up and left.

I hugged Melissa, waved her good bye and went to class. After the school ended, I met my brother who was waiting outside for me. Nathan spoke, "I heard you have a date night with Chris?." I blushed and looked at the ground. He poked me saying, "Shit you're blushing?"

I sarcastically said," HA HA HA, not funny bro. Oh well how do u know?."

He laughed and said, "Well. Chris asked for permission from me whether he can take you out or not."

"He asked for permission?"

"Yeah. He was shaking like a kitten shakes when they are cold." He laughed.

"Awhh. Don't be so mean with him. He was just nervous." I said, tilting my head. He shrugged and then chuckled.

"Let's go home..." he stated.

After going home, I started getting ready from 5 pm. Yes I needed at least 2 hours to get ready. I opened the bag Chris had given me and saw the most gorgeous dress ever. It was a pretty short net red dress. I loved it. I put on a pretty diamond necklace and makeup based on red lips and slightly curled my hair. I got out from my room to get my heels and then suddenly my brother looked at me and said, "Damn, you look beautiful. Did Chris give you that dress?."

I replied back, "Yes and thank you." 

He smiled at me and then I got a message in my mobile. I opened it, and it was Chris.

Message:

Chris: You ready? I'm outside, standing in front of your house.

I looked at my brother and he said, "What are you waiting for? Go!" I hugged him and ran downstairs in my heels. After i came outside of my house, I looked at Chris who was already gazing at me, drooling. I told him, "Close your mouth boy, you'll catch a fly."

He chuckled and spoke, "You look gorgeous, did not even imagine you would look so amazing in this dress." 

I smiled and said, "Thank you." He came close to me and kissed me passionately, holding my waist. After pulling away, he opened the car door for me and I got in. He got in too and drove. After 15 minutes, we reached the destination, he opened the door for me and I got out of the car.

And instantly I saw one of the most beautiful place I have ever seen in my life. There was a yellow lamp on the table. Pretty yellow fairy lights hanging on the trees. They were sparkling like fireflies, in addition there was a pond near by. The moonlight, shining, everything was so perfect. 

Suddenly I heard a voice from behind and when I turned around, I saw Chris, sitting on one knee, holding a rose in his hand and looking right in my eyes. He spoke, "Nicole Grace, you are the girl I see in my dreams. You are the one I wanna hold hands with, hold waist and kiss. Babe, will you be my girlfriend? " 

I put in my hand on my mouth and stood there in shock. He chuckled and spoke, "Will you hurry up? My hands are hurting." 

I jumped on him and kissed him saying, "Oh my gosh, Yes!" 

He stood up and spun me around.

He spoke, "I'm so happy! I'm so sorry I didn't ask you before on that day."

I replied, "It's okay, I'm so happy you asked now."

He said, "Let's go have dinner."

 I simply nodded and he pulled the chair for me. We sat there, talked about random stuff, music and had dinner.