Chapter 21

Nathan looked at me and his wide became wide. "Chris, right?!" He asked, with a furious tone.

"Don't get it in the wrong way, but, I need to tell you something." I told him. He came and sat down beside me. Then after that I told him everything Chris did and he was astonished.

"Wow, he's an idiot. I get it that he loves his brother, but, what he did was absolutely stupid." He told me and he chuckled a bit. He wiped my tears away and asked me, " So are you going to take him back?"

"I don't know....."

"Okay, now go to sleep. Good night." He patted me on my head and left the room. I turned off the lights and went to bed.

.      .      .     .

I woke up and got ready for school. I wore a baby blue colored jumper and black jeans with boots. I ran downstairs and met my brother Nathan. "Um... hey could you bring Camila today?" I asked him while I took a bite on my muffin.

"Yeah sure, why?" He asked me.

"Just wanted to hang out with her, get to know her more. You know."

"Okay I will." He smiled.

Then we both got in the car and drove to school. When I came out of my car, Matt saw me and immediately ran to me leaving his buddies. He came close to me and started tickling the hell out of me. "Where have you been?!" He laughed in front of my ears and I scrunched up my nose because of the loudness.

"Whaa-tt do you-u mean?" I said, while I laughed out with tears coming out of my eyes.

"It's been three days and you didn't even give me a call!" He told me while tickling me even more.

"Yo-u did'nt eit-her, you idio-t!" I scoffed while laughing.

"What did you just call me?" He stopped tickling me and gave me a death glare which made me stiffen right in place. "You made a big mistake." He smirked at me and I started stepping backwards when I understood his intentions.

"Don't you dare Espinosa." I warned him.

 But suddenly, I felt his cold hands touch my bare stomach and he started tickling me even more which made me laugh even more.

"Espinosa! If yo-u don't stop I'll kill yo-u!" I threatened him and he finally stopped and laughed out loud.

"You should have seen your face! You were laughing your ass off." Matt laughed at me and I kicked his butt which made him act like it did hurt and he  furrowed his eyebrows. Then we both burst out in laughter.

Chris's P.O.V

Matt was tickling the hell out of Nick. I couldn't bear to watch it. It should be me who will tickle her and make her laugh relentlessly. He even pulled her jumper up a bit and tickled her bare stomach, this was too much. She didn't even say anything. I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth.

Are they more than friends? But, he is with Melissa. What is going on? God dammit Nicole, why do you do this to me?

I give up, I couldn't do this anymore. I needed her, a lot. I love her. 

Oh wait, did I just say that? I love her? 

Yes, I do.

Dang...

I walked up straight to her, I was glad her brother wasn't around. I stood in front her and she looked at me. "I need to talk with you." I told her.

Nicole's P.O.V

"I need to talk with you."  He said and look away from him.

"I don't want to." I replied back. I really didn't want to talk back because I was mad at him for what he did last night.