Chapter 27

I was speechless when I saw the dress. It was beautiful, heavenly beautiful. "Damn it Cami, this is gorgeous. What's the price?"

"You like it? You don't have to know the price." Camila told me, smiling.
This is hella pricey. Why doesn't she want me to know the price?

"Then how will I pay the price?" I asked her curiously.

"You don't have to. Think that it's a gift from me." She told me and my eyes got wider. This was expensive, I didn't want her to pay for this. I just can't take this from her. It was way too costly.

"Bu-t I can't take this from you. This is really expensive."

"Why not? Don't you like me?" She asked me getting anxious.

"Yes, I love you. But-" She cut me off.

"If you do, then take the dress." She told me and I sighed. I can't fight her on this. I thanked her and hugged her, she hugged me back and kissed my cheek. God I loved this girl so much. I'm sure, I want this girl to be my sister-in-law.

She told me to try the dress on, I went in my dressing room and tried to put it on, but I cringed in pain. I couldn't do this alone, I needed help. "Camila, could you please come in and help me?" 

She came in the dressing room and helped me to put the dress on. She was like a sister to me so that's why I didn't feel shy to be half naked in front of her.

"Done. Now the makeup." Camila said and made me sit on the bed. She brought out all the makeup and started putting it on my face. At first, she put foundation on my face, then contoured my cheeks and then put some glittering eye shadows on my eye lids, since the dress glittered with all those stones on. 

When she was done, she kept staring at me. "Oh my God..." She told me.

"What?" I asked getting curious.

Did I look like panda? I mean, no offense Pandas are cute but not me.

"You look like a Goddess!" She exclaimed.

"Well thank you." I told her and smiled. I looked at the mirror and praised her makeup skills. I hoped Chris would like this. Then I heard my phone beep and so I picked it up.

Melissa: Hey! I'm so sorry that I couldn't meet you, I'm so so sorry. I heard everything from Matthew. I hope you're okay.

Me: I'm fine girl. It's okay. By the way, where have you been?

Melissa: At my aunt's house.

Me : Oh okay.

Melissa: Aren't you going to the Prom?

Me: Of course. Camila is helping me out.

Melissa: Okay call me if you need anything. I'll meet you at school?

Me: Yeah.

I hung up the phone and looked back at Camila. She told me that she was going to go and change into her Prom dress and then come back. I nodded and she went in the dressing room to change. She had already brought her dress so she was going to get ready at my house.

While she was getting ready, I decided to surf the internet on my phone. 

She came out wearing a black gown and black eye shadow based makeup. I looked at her and was stiff. She was looking lovely, a beautiful fairy. "What?" She asked me.

"Nothing, you just look amazing." I told her and smiled at her. She thanked me and embraced me tightly.

"Do you think Nathan is gonna like it?"