Chapter 8

Nicole's P.O.V

I woke up and got ready for school. I put on a black crop top with a brown cheetah pattern shirt and light blue jeans. I went downstairs and saw my brother. "Hey bro, breakfast?." He simply nodded. After a few seconds he asked me whether I needed a ride to school or not, I smiled at him and nodded. I grabbed my lunch, we both got out of the house and got into the car. During the car ride Nathan suddenly spoke up, "Does Chris make you happy?"

"Yes, of course! Why? Don't I look happy to you?" I asked, pressing my lips into a firm line.

"No I'm just making sure. I just hope he doesn't turn out like your stupid jerky ass ex boyfriend you had." He answered.

I laughed and told him not to worry because Chris can never be someone as bad like my ex. I hate my ex bf Murphy. I was very happy with him. He used to make me feel like a princess but one day I saw him making out with the most popular girl in our school named Sophia. Every guy in our school goes absolutely nuts for her. Well not everyone I guess.

The moment I reached school and went to my locker, Melissa jumped over me. " How was your date!?"

"Amazing." I smiled.

"Was everything really romantic or something? Your forever flawless face looks brighter than usual today." She said, winking at me, a cheeky smile curved on her mouth.

"Thank you but obviously it was romantic. We filmed a video together too." I said, sending her a warm smile.

"Were you guys singing?" She asked.

"Mhm."

Chris walked over to us and hugged me. Gosh I loved his hugs, I didn't know why I just loved to embrace him. I can cuddle with him forever.

"Hello? I'm here." He chuckled.

I snapped back out of my deep thoughts and tried not to blush.

The bell rang and we had to go class. "Okay I'll see you later." He smiled and patted me on my back. We were dating but we were like best friends too which I liked about this relationship.

I was about to go to class but suddenly I bumped with someone and I fell on the ground. The person asked and helped me to get up, "Oh I'm so sorry, are you okay?"

"Yeah. It's okay." I said and looked at the person. He looked familiar, he was probably one of the seniors.

"B-y the way, I'm Joshhh Try- tryhane." He stuttered.

"Nicole, Nicole grace." I smiled back at his goofiness. 

"Umm okay I'll see you later." He said.

"Sure. Bye." I said and he smiled, walking backwards facing me before turning around.

I went back to class and sat beside Melissa. She looked at me and asked concernedly. "What happened?"

I fixed my hair and top and replied, "Nothing, I bumped with a guy named Josh. Is he new?"

"Oh I don't know. Is he hot?"

"Well yeah. A lot actually." I giggled.

"Nicole Grace Stewart, you're in a relationship. Stop checking out other guys." She said sarcastically.

I laughed and asked, "Wait, What's my fault? You asked me whether he's hot."

"Well....." She ran out of words. I slapped her arm and called her stupid. She just pouted like a fish.

At lunch time, Melissa and I sat on a table and suddenly Sophia came infront of us.

"You are dating Chris?" she asked in a rude manner.

"Yeah. We are." I said, smiling.

"Listen up nerd, You should better leave him." She threatened, banging her hand on the table once.

"What do you mean?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows. Is she crazy? Why would I listen to what she tells me to do.

"You know what exactly I mean." She spat. "I want him. I can't believe he's with a girl like you when he can date a beautiful girl like me." 

"Psshh, if he did want to date you, He'd have by now." I laughed at her.

She gave me a rude glance before walking away, I could feel that she was badly offended. Melissa high fived me and we both did the bro fist too.

Chris and his friends came and sat with us. He asked, "Whoa what just happened? I just saw Sophia storming away."

"Nothing, it's just she thinks that she rules the world. Which is totally wrong." I replied.

"Yeah, that's true." He laughed.

When the school had finished, Chris came running towards me and hugged me. He spoke, "I was thinking, would you like to meet my siblings? Karisma is so excited to meet you."

"karisma? Who's that? Your younger sister?" I asked.

"Yeah." He nods.

"Okay. How many siblings do you have?" I asked.

" 3. Kiristen, Crawford and Karisma." He replied.

"Okay sure, I'd love to meet them." I jumped in excitement.

"Gonna pick you up at 7, okay?" He said, before giving me a peck kiss on my lips.

"Sure." I replied back. We smiled at each other before I went to meet my brother so that we can go back home.