Chapter 14

Nicole's P.O.V

I woke up with red puffy eyes and tear stained face. My hair was a mess. I got up from the bed and went in to shower. After coming out, I wore a grey sweater and sweats with it, I wrapped my hair into a bun and jumped on the bed. I took my phone in my hand and started scrolling though Twitter and then Instagram. I tried to focus on something else but still  last night's kissing scenes were rumbling on my mind. I hate Chris. I have to. No I can't. Everytime I think about the happy moments I had with Chris, my heart hurts. How could he do this to me? I thought he liked me alot. I thought he's different but he's just like other fuckboys. I already hated Sophia, now he made me hate her more. Tears were starting to form in my eyes and I tried to fight it. Eventually I lost and tears were streaming down my cheeks like a waterfall.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door, I wiped my cheeks and told him to come in because I knew who it was. Nathan opened the door and came in. He came and sat beside me, asking," You okay?"

"Absolutely perfect." I lied.

"What happened? Tell me."

"No-Nothing." I lied again.

"Don't hide it from me, okay? I can see your tear stained face." He exclaimed.

"Just remembered mom, that's why I got a bit upset." I told him.

"I know you okay? You're not crying because of mom. Tell me. Is it Chris?" He stated looking at my blue eyes.

I bursted out crying and hugged him tightly, saying," Chris....I saw him making out with Sophia last night."

He rolled up his fingers into a fist and then cupped my face, saying, "Just wait, I'm going to kick the hell out of his ass."

"No, please. I don't want any drama at school. You could get suspended! Anyways I'm not seeing his face again." I tried to induce him.

"Yes but first I have to kick his ass." He told me and walked out of the room.

I sighed and got up from the bed. I decided to call Melissa.

Conversation: 

Melissa: Hey! How are you? Is anything wrong?

Me: No. Want to go out?

Melissa: Sure.

I wore a purple T shirt and ripped skinny jeans, with converse. Then brushed my hair, keeping my natural straight hair and went downstairs, waiting for Melissa to come. Then right at that moment I heard the doorbell rang. I ran there straight to open it because I knew it was Melissa. I opened it and I saw a very beautiful young lady standing in front of me. She had long brunette hair and had hazel eyes. She guess she was 18 or 19. I was amazed by her beauty and stood there in awe. Then finally she spoke first," Is Nathan here?"

"Um.... Nathan who? Oh yeah, he's in his room. Come in, please." I told her politely.

"Thank you." She spoke in a cute voice which made my heart melt. She walked in and paused saying," Are you Nathan's Sister?"

"Yes, I am." 

She looked at me from top to bottom and literally jumped on me, hugging me tightly. She looked very excited.

"You look just like Nathan! So cute." She spoke still hugging me. In no time Nathan came and joined in to make a group hug. Then I looked at Nathan and asked him," Nathan, who is this gorgeous girl?" He looked down at the floor and started blushing. She came in front of me and answered, " His girlfriend. I'm Camila."

"I'm Nicole. Nice to meet you!" I told her. I looked at Nathan again and asked him," You didn't tell me you have  girlfriend!!."

"It's been only a month. I was going to-" He was cut off by me.

"But you didn't, right?" I said sarcastically.

"Okay you two stop fighting, now Nicole come, let's talk about you." Camila interrupted us.

"Not now, someday else. I've have to go out with my friends. Wanna join us?" I asked her.

"No! She is going nowhere with you guys, she's staying with me." Nathan protested and we all bursted out in laughter.

Right at that moment, Melissa walked in and I introduced her to Camila and then me and Mel got out of the house. We decided to go to Starbucks. We went there and took out seats and ordered our drinks. After 5 minutes, some guys walked in Starbucks and Melissa started to whisper,"Look, there are some hot guys, go make your move."

"I'm not in the mood right now." I told her and turned around to see them. Those guys were from our school and Chris was among them too. I got up and told Melissa," Let's go from here. Now."

"Why? We came here first. Nothing is going to happen. Sit down." Melissa protested. I sighed loudly and sat down. 

Chris's P.O.V

I saw Nicole and Melissa sitting there right across our table. I couldn't stop looking at her, all the feelings came rushing down my veins and I wanted to go there, take her in my arms and kiss her, but I can't. I looked at Crawford and it reminded me everything. I told him," Look, Nicole is there. Go make your move." He looked at me and I could see nervousness on his face. I patted him on his back and pushed him to go there.

Nicole's P.O.V

Suddenly I saw Crawford walking towards us. Gosh is he going to plead for his brother now? He finally came and stood in front of us. I got up from my chair and spoke, " Hi Craw, How you doin'?

"Fi-ne. How are yo-u?" He stuttered. 

"Perfect. So what brings you here?" I asked him and smiled at him.

"Um... I... don't know. Just wanted to say hi." 

"Okay. Well bye then. See you later." I said and laughed and patted on his shoulder which instantly made his face become pinkish red. He immediately looked down at the floor and I laughed even more. Poor guy. What's wrong with him? I could feel him staring at me as we exited Starbucks.

Chris's P.O.V

Crawford came back to us and sighed. "I made a fool out of myself, she laughed at me." 

"Well, you did, but you know what's good? You made her laugh." I told him.

"That's good?" He asked me.

"yeah." I told him and he embraced me tightly. Wow. He does really like her alot.

Nicole's P.O.V

I hugged Melissa and waved her good bye. I went home and thought about Crawford's weird behavior. Why was he acting like that? He looked really nervous, I think he wanted to say something else but ended up saying nothing. Hmm.

I went in front of my brother's room and entered without knocking. "Hey bro wanted to spe- Oh my god I'm so sorry !" I told and quickly rushed out of the room simply closing it.

"Shit!" I heard him say from inside of the room. He came out shirtless but he wore pants, He looked really pissed as I tried to control my laughter.

"Can't knock?" He asked, I could tell he was pissed of as hell.

"Well, you should know that if you're doing 'stuffs' with your girlfriend then you should simply lock the door." I said emphasizing the word 'stuff'.

"And you should simply 'knock' on the door." He told emphasizing the word 'knock'. Then he went back in his room and locked the door. I quickly ran in my room and bursted out in laughter. Lol what a horrific scene I just saw. Then I heard my phone sprang to life and when I saw who it was I was frozen on the spot.