Chapter 4

Nicole's P.O.V

I woke up in the morning, brushed my teeth and washed my face. Then I went downstairs and saw my brother plating the food. Nathan asked, "Do you want breakfast? I made it." 

I smiled and said, "Yes, I'm starvïng." I always loved Nathan's hand made dishes, he's so good at cooking. We sat down and ate our breakfast.

He asked, "You like it?."

I chuckled , "Of course! I love the food. You already know how good it is." Then he just flashed a smile at me. I finished my food and went upstairs. I looked at my phone and saw a message from Chris.

Chris : Hey I'm coming to pick you up. Be ready!

I smiled and started getting dressed up. I put on my white bikini and wore a yellow bikini cover on top of it. Then I wore a simple blue shorts and brushed my hair nicely keeping it open. I didn't do my makeup since I'm going to the beach. Wearing makeup will be completely useless. I went downstairs and saw Chris talking with my brother. Seeing him talking with my brother kind of got me worried. I hope my brother does not act like King Kong when he will hear our plan to go to the beach. Nathan's eyes found me and he asked, "Is this your friend?" 

I replied, picking up a strand of my hair and ripping off the split ends. "Um yeah." 

He asked, "And where you guys going?" I gulped, thinking that he would definitely deny if I told him.

Chris replied for me. "Beach."

He looked at Chris and then back at me. "Oh okay, when are you coming back?"

What? He is letting me go? What happen to his over protectiveness?

Chris smiled and said, "We'll be back by 6." 

Nathan grinned, "Okay, have fun you two." 

I said, "Thanks. We will." I grabbed Chris's hand and said, "Okay let's go!." 

We got in his car and he drove. I couldn't stop looking at him, I was just staring at him like a dummy. His face is so damn gorgeous. He noticed and asked, "Is anything wrong?" 

I stuttered out, "N-no." 

He chuckled and said, "Awh, your so cute." I couldn't help but smile.

Then finally when we reached the destination, we got out from the car and then I took of my bikini cover. I looked at Chris and saw his eyes widened. "You look amazing." I heard Chris say and I blushed.

"Thank you, Christian." I wore my sunglasses and laid down under the umbrella. Then I saw Chris taking of his shirt and jumping into the water. Well, his abs looked like they were sculpted by God.

Hmm. Where is air when I need it the most?

After 2 minutes I saw that Chris was walking over to me. I gulped looking at his hot wet body specially I was speechless looking at his abs. He came and pulled me up saying, "Come on! Let's go in the water." Actually I was really scared of the ocean and I came here just because of Chris.

I spoke, "Um not now, I'll go later." He smirked and took me on his shoulder and ran towards the occean.

After getting all wet together, he said, "See? It wasn't that bad."

I frowned and punched on his arms. "Never do that again." 

He laughed and said, "I'll make sure I do that again." I giggled and got out from the water. He asked, "Hey um, so I was wondering I have a beach house here so, do you wanna go there?"

WHAT? He has a fűckïng beach house?! Damn, I guess he is very rich.

"You have a beach house? So cool." I said, while I dried myself with a towel.

He nod his head and smiled. "Yeah let's go there. We can have lunch there." 

We went in his Beach House and he showed me the restroom saying, "You can change your clothes here and I'll bring food for us." I nodded and went in the restroom. I wore a floral frock and wrapped my hair with a towel, since I have really long thick hair which takes years to dry, not literally but does take time.

I went to the kitchen and saw Chris was already there. He handed me a packet and I opened it. And saw it's my favorite hamburger. I thanked him and he just smiled at me. After finishing the food we planned to see a movie, of course a scary one. We sat on the couch and saw Insidious 2. Every time I get too scared I flip. Chris put his hands around my shoulders and asked, "You scared?"

 I lied, "No freaking way!" He chuckled and I gave in. "Actually yeah I am." He laughed and pulled me closer to him. It was really cold and his body warmth was making me feel really good. I buried my head in his chest and he caressed my hair with his fingers.

After watching the movie, Chris turned on the beat pill. We listened to the song 'Live while We're young' by One Direction.

"Hey girl i'm waiting on ya, I'm waiting on ya. Come on and let me sneak you out. And have a celebration, a celebration. The music up the windows down. Yeah, we'll be doing what we do. Just pretending that we're cool and we know it too. Yeah, we'll be doing what we do. Just pretending that we're cool so tonight. Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy......" We both sang along and I must admit that Chris was really good at singing.

He suggested, "Hey we can spend the night here."

I pressed my lips into thin line and thought about it, "If my brother allows me too."

He said, "Okay, ask your bro." I called my brother and actually half lied. I told him that I was with my friends and they want to have a sleepover at Melissa's house. If he gets to know that I will be staying at Chris's house, he will absolutely freak out and be mad at me.