DARKNESS OF RC HAVELI

kaka sasurji worshiping durga ma with eyes full of tears... Sampoorna, Binoy, Big Somnath, Chintu(som's 5 years old daughter) are standing beside kaka sasurji.

Kaka sasurji: Its been 5 years, till we don't know what happened to bondita. Hey Durga ma save my daughter in law wherever she is. He cries...

Chintu: Grand pa shall we start preparations for holi celebration?

Kaka sasurji sees her sadly

Kaka sasurji: Chintu dear! Did you completed your homework? Go complete it.

He asks Somnath to take Chintu inside the room.
They goes inside...

Sampoorna smiles cunningly looking at kaka sasurji

Sampoorna: Till how many years you will hide the truth of Bondita to chintu? Till how many days you want this Tulsipur to stay away from every happiness? You and Anirudh are taking away our happiness every day by thinking of that Bondita.
Look every village of Bengal is celebrating Holi but see our Tulsipur..
By doing these things do you think that ran away Bondita will come to us again? Hn?

Kaka sasurji shouts!!!

Kaka sasurji: Dont ever try again to speak bad about my bahu(daughter in law). She didn't ran away. You can't decide as if you want. Just because she didn't returned from London, it doesn't mean that she ran away with someone. Listen sampoorna, if you again speak bad like this about my bahu then I will never spare you.

Sampoorna: Oh Oh Kaka ji! I never said that Bondita ran away with someone. But whole tulsipur knows it,says it. Just because people are respecting Roy Choudharys it doesn't mean they won't talk bad about us in behind na?

Kaka sasurji stares at her angrily and moves. Sampoorna smiles cunningly thinking that Bondita will never come again here.

~Anirudh Entry~

Anirudh steps down from stairs to take breakfast.
Every one of the house is sitting in dining table to take breakfast.
Chintu is refusing to eat. Somnath trying to give food to Chintu.

Kaka sasurji: Chintu dear, why are you behaving like this? Take food. You are good girl na.

Chintu: No grandpa, I want to celebrate Holi, everyone celebrates holi in next village. I have heard that holi celebrations will be enjoyable. Why not we enjoy it?

Sampoorna: Chintu, we can't celebrate Holi. This is all because of your grand pa and Anirudh babu.

Meanwhile anirudh sits in his chair for eating. Sampoorna become quite.

Anirudh: Why everyone is eating quitely?

Chintu: Anirudh Babu, its all because of you only.

Anirudh: Me? What did I do? Did I took your sweets?

Chintu: No but happiness.( With innocent angry)

Anirudh schocked.

Somnath: Chintu, keep quite.

Anirudh: No som! Let her speak. Chintu, say whose happiness I took away? Who told you these things?

Chintu looks slowly at Sampoorna.

Anirudh: Yes, I guessed. Sampoorna is a good teacher who teaches bad things to kids.

He stares at her and get outside of the home without eating. Kaka sasurji also went from dining table.

~IN COURT~

Everyone stands up and wishes Anirudh.

Anirudh: Today, everyone complete their work quickly. No pending works should be left. Because government announced 2 days holiday for holi for us.

Everyone gets into their work.
Kasturi enters the court.

Anirudh: Kasturi, I have told others to complete their work soon. That is applicable for you also.

Kasturi: Hn, Barrister babu. I will complete my work very fast today. Because after my work I have to purchase some pooja things for holi celebration.  Barrister babu, after so long we are going to celebrate holi, I am very happy about it.

Barristers and people at court stares at her and started to spoke themselves. Look how this girl is saying about festivals in front of our Barrister babu. I think she doesn't know what happened in tulsipur. People continuously whispers at her.

Anirudh listens to their speakings worryingly.

Kasturi thinks in her mind: Why these people are staring at me. Did I said anything wrong to Barrister Babu?

She gets into her work

~In evening~

Everyone from court disperses. Kasturi goes happily to buy pooja things from bazar. Anirudh thinks of People speakings and started to walk.

When he reached his RC Haveli, he noticed Chintu sitting sadly outside the haveli.

Anirudh: Chintu, why are you sitting here? Did anyone scolded you? What happened?

Chintu: Anirudh babu, I asked Grandpa again about the celebrations of Holi. He refused. So only i am looking sad.

Anirudh: Oh Oh ok! Come with me inside, i have bought you sweets.

Chintu: No Anirudh babu, i don't want sweets. I need celebrations of Holi only.

Anirudh: If you don't want sweets then it's ok. I will eat everything myself.

Anirudh gets inside the home. Chintu follows him. Anirudh sat on sofa and took the sweet boxes. He is trying to console Chintu.

Anirudh: Wow, Wow. These sweets are specially made. It tastes very nice.

Chintu sees that and goes near Anirudh.
Anirudh Smiles...

Anirudh: Here you have, Take this.

He tries to feed her sweets. Sampoorna enters.

Sampoorna: Woah Anirudh! How can you hide big story with a small sweets? Very nice.

Anirudh sends Chintu inside.

Anirudh: Now what you want?

Sampoorna: I have everything what i need. But Tulsipur? Because of your selfishness whole Tulsipur is being punished. For that ran away Bondita's sake, the whole Tulsipur is now surrounded by darkness. No celebrations, No functions, No happiness.

Anirudh stares at her

Sampoorna: Oh Barrister sir! Stop staring. Did I said anything wrong? Is this your justice for Tulsipur? You are Barrister na? Then why are you punishing innocent Tulsipur people because of that culprit bondita?

Kaka sasurji comes there and shouts.

Sampoorna: Am i wrong? Anirudh gave her life by sacrificing his life. Anirudh lost her close ones because of her. Anirudh made Bondita educated. He gave her wings to fly high, that's why she flew away, with someone.

She smiles cunningly.

Anirudh runs away to his room and cries thinking of Bondita.

Lad liya tera liye sabse... Rishta tera mera plays....

What will happen next? Will Tulsipur able to celebrate Holi again?
To know these things, Stay tuned.