Everyone is Equal.

Anirudh calls her. She turns back.

Anya thinks in mind: Oh god! Who is he? Did I get caught? Durga ma help me.

Eventhough Anirudh recognise her he pretends like he is looking her for the first time.

Anirudh: Who are you? Why are you hiding here?

As she didn't sees Anirudh face clearly in temple, Anya thinks he is one of the servants.

Anya: Hn... Hn... Hn I am looking for food here. (She smiles)

Anirudh: Really? But your face is not showing you are hunger. It is like you are hiding something.

Anya blinks...

Anirudh: Say whatever it is. If I can, then i will help you.

Anya: (with happy) Shokti!

Anirudh smile reduces... He sees her with doubt...

Anirudh: First who are you? What is your name? Where are you from?

Anya explains everything to him that she is from Krishna nagar. She is an orphan. Her name is Anya. And the incident that took place in temple.

Anya: I am here just to get apologised from zamindar's First son.

Anirudh smiles...

Anirudh: There is nothing wrong from your side. In order to save that small kid only you did like that. So why you need to apologise?

Anya: Yes! But I should have tried another way on that day. I should not risked zamindar's son life. What if mistakenly the knife touched his neck. It is wrong na, to keep someone's life in danger for our welfare.

Anirudh sees her with confusion.
Anya contracts her eyebrow.

Anya: Why am i saying these things to you? Who are you? Why are you asking these things?

Anirudh: Mmmm. I am friend of Zamindar's first son. I will help you. (He smiles)

Anya: Shokti!

Anirudh: Shoki!

Anya: What is your name?

Anirudh thinks...

Anirudh: My name.. My name... Everyone calls me as Barrister Babu here.

Anya: Ba.. Ba.. Ba..Bristara babu?

Anirudh shocked...

Anirudh: Not Bristara babu. Its Barrister babu.

Anya: Hn thats what I said, Bristara babu.

Anirudh: Ok leave. Your wish. Now tell me. What do you want?

Anya: Ba.. ba..Bristara babu, I want to keep this letter in zamindars first son's room. This is apologising letter.

Anirudh raised his eyebrows and smiles..

Anirudh: What is written in this letter. I just want to know because...

Anya thinks that he also cannot read so only he is asking her to say it.

Anya: No! One's letters should not be exposed to others. I will give this letter only to him. Not to you ba..ba bristara babu.

Anirudh laughs...

Saudamini comes there and sees both of them speaking. She got irritated.

Saudamini thinks in her mind: Is she a same girl whom we met in temple? What she is doing with Anirudh here? She stares at her..

By this time one of the servant was vomiting in kitchen sink.

Everyone in the house turns towards him including Anirudh, Anya and saudamini.

Trilochan: Shiv, Shiv.. What you have done here? You made our RC Haveli impure. This is not your house to vomit as if you want. Everyone there! Clean everything in this Haveli.

He shouts and goes...That servant sees him with fear.

Anya: What is happening here? Y he is shouting at him?

Anirudh: He is my Kaka. He is very orthodox. Trilochan Roy Chaudhary.

Anya now recognise that he is Anirudh, first son of zamindars and the one to whom she wants get apologised. She sees him shockingly but proceeds further.

Anya: So? You should respect others. He didn't asked Y that servant vomited. Instead he is scolding him in front of everyone. Look that servant is looking weak.

Anirudh can't say anything. Standing quitely

Anya: Ask that servant why he is looking weak.

Anirudh asks him.

Servant: Malkin(Master), I ate old food so may be it caused me to vomit.

Anya: Old food? Why?

Servant: Servants here will eat old food only which is left back by Roy Chaudharys.

Anirudh gets shocked and anger as he is not aware of this thing happening in RC Haveli.

Anya with innocent anger asks Anirudh..

Anya: Bristara babu, is this right? Servants are doing more work compared to others. They are washing your clothes, taking care of you, cleaning your Haveli, sometimes they cook also. They need more energy to do these much things. My Ma says to do more work we need more energy and that energy will come from food. If you are giving spoiled foods to your servants then how can they work whole day? Actually they are the ones who deserve more energetic food than others.

She stares at him innocently.

Anirudh was stunned by her questions..

Anirudh calls Trilochan.

Anirudh: I am sorry. I was unaware of this since then. I would have gave them good foods if I was aware before itself. I thought my kaka is giving them good food.

Trilochan comes there...

Trilochan: Anirudh, what happend? Why did you call me loudly?

Anirudh: What is this kaka? Why you didn't told me that you are providing servants, spoiled food? Is this right?

Trilochan: Yes. What is wrong in this? They are servants. They are not our guests to serve them with sweets, good and delicious food. We are giving them salary.

Anirudh: No kaka. This is wrong. They are also human being. In fact they works a lot. They need more energy. If we serve them old foods how will they get energy? It will spoil their health.

Trilochan neglects Anirudh.

Anya: Why you are like this? Everyone deserves what they need. This is injustice. They are working for you and your family only. Then it is your job to take of their health.

She says it innocently.

Trilochan stares at her with cofusion.
Saudamini stares at her angrily.

Trilochan: Who are you?

Anirudh: She is Anya. My new friend.

Saudamini stares at her angrily. Sampoorna wonders who that girl is.

Trilochan: Oh, then pls teach her not to raise his voice against men.

Anirudh: Kaka she raised her voice against wrong. She raised her voice for rights.

Everyone gets stunned..

Trilochan thinks in his mind: Durga ma, what is this? History repeats? Who is she? She is making Anirudh to get into his past. She is making him to go against customs and rights.

He looks at Anya doubtedly...
He thinks that he should find about that girl. Same wise Saudamini and Sampoorna thinks...

What will happen next? Who is Anya? Its she really an orphan? To know all these
Stay tuned....