Anya to apologise Anirudh?

~Next day morning~
~In kasturi's house~

Kasturi gets ready to go to her work.

Anya: Kasturi where are you going very early in this morning?

Kasturi: To court. For my job.

Anya: To job? Women goes to job here? Won't men restricts you?

Kasturi smiles...

Kasturi: This is Tulsipur. Here men and women have equal rights.

Anya: Wow! But in krishna nagar, women do not goes to job. Only men will earn there.

Kasturi nodes her head.

Anya: I want to write an apologise letter. Will you help me?

Kasturi: Apologise letter? To whom?

Anya: To the man, on whom i kept knife to save that little girl. Even though I fought for that little girl, it is wrong to keep someone's life in danger for our sake na? My ma thought me this, that we should not leave someone in danger for our welfare.

Kasturi: Oh nice. Then write it, I will post while going to court.

Anya: But... but I don't know to read and write.

Kasturi: What? You don't know to read and write?

Anya: Yeah! Not only me krishna nagar girls neither goes to school nor knows to read and write.

Kasturi: But why? Dont you girls want to go school?

Anya: I don't know. But even though we are educated we are intelligent. My ma always says that I am intelligent.

She laughs...

Kasturi: Ok...I will write it for you. You just say me content.

Anya starts to say content.

Anya: I am very sorry. I know that what i did is wrong. But understand about that small girl. In order to save her only I pushed you in danger. But my ma says, it is a sin to keep someone's life in danger for our welfare. I dont know who you are, so i am writing this apologise letter. Please forgive me.

Kasturi writes whatever she says.

Kasturi: Hn here is your letter. Tell me the address of that man.

Anya: But I don't know who he is. I am new to this village.

Kasturi: Then how will you send this letter?

Kasturi thinks...

Kasturi: Ok! Tell me one thing. You tell me the appearance of the man. I will guess it. Tulsipur is small village, as i am barrister i see many people in court. So most of the faces are familiar for me. So you tell me.

Anya: Ok. Nice idea. (She thinks). That man was wearing dress which is more different from other village people. He looks richer but simple. His slipper was so different, like it covered his full foot.

Kasturi: Means shoes?

Anya: Sh..Sh..Shos? What is shos?

Kasturi laughs..

Kasturi: Not Shos. Its is Shoes.

Anya: Hn, thats what i said,Shos.

Kasturi: Ok leave. How can i guess using this clues. Tell me about his face.

Anya: Face... Face... When i saw him his face was fully coloured, because of me. I only mistakenly hitted the plate of colour powder.

Kasturi thinks deeply on the clues with shocking face.

Kasturi: Looking rich, wearing shoes.. Mmmm. Oh god! It should not be the one who i am thinking. Does he kept quite when you kept knife on his throat?

Anya: Yes. He did'nt said anything. It was like he was also supporting me for that small girl sake.

Kasturi: Hey Durga ma! What you have done? Its going to be a big problem. My guessing is correct. The man should belong to Roy Chaudharys. You have leaped your legs in deep well.

Anya: Why are u saying this? Are they rude? Won't they accept my apology?

Kasturi: No! Roy Chaudharys are land lords of Tulsipur. Everyone here respect them. Fear too. They are strict. And if someone thinks to do misdeed with them then punishments will be harsh.

Kasturi fears.

Anya: Now what can we do? But i don't know na that he belongs to landlord family.

Kasturi: You should apologise for your mistake but at the same time you can't go in front of them. Ok. Give this letter directly to elder son of Roy Chaudharys. He will forgive you surely.

Anya: Nice idea. Then you give this letter to him.

Kasturi raises her eyebrow.

Kasturi: Me? I won't. You did a mistake, then you should say sorry. This is law.

Anya: Hn my ma also this.

Anya is in confusion.

Kasturi: Ok! Today evening I will go to RC Haveli with my co workers as we have some meeting with Our head. Our head is the first son of zamindars. Roy Chaudharys will be busy in receiving us that time you get into his room and leave this letter there. By doing this you will not be caught and at same your letter will reach him too.

Anya hugs Kasturi.

Anya: Kasturi, you are the best for me. You gave me good idea. I will do this perfectly.

They both smiles...

~In evening~

Kasturi with her co workers goes to RC Haveli. Anya accompanies with Kasturi.

Anya steps her feet into RC Haveli.

Jai durga jai durga... Bgm plays..

She sees around the Haveli happily. She sees everyone there.

All Barristers sat on sofas which is in hall.

Kasturi: Anya, this is the correct time. I think everyone is in hall. So no one will able to find you if you get into his room. Go fast. Keep this letter there. No mistake should be done.

Anya goes to search Anirudh's room. She is unaware of who Anirudh is.
She stands behind  the pillar and watches Servants there.

Anirudh sees someone is hiding behind the pillar and comes near her. He calls her. She turns back.

Now what will happen next? Will Anya comes to know that he is the man on whome she kept knife? Will Anirudh apologise her?

To know these things stay tuned...