Doubts on Anya

Everyone is looking at Anya..😲

Kasturi comes from hall and thinks that Anya was caught for her misdeed.😬

Kasturi: Barrister Babu please forgive her! Dont punish her please. She do not belongs to tulsipur. That's why she is unaware of Roy Chaudharys. 🥺

Anirudh: No, Kasturi. Why she should get punished? She did right thing. On that day she saved a girl from Sati, now she exposed the sufferings of servants. She should be appreciated instead.

He smiles at her.😊

Trilochan: Anirudh, ask her to take that girl out. 😤

He doubtfully sees Anya. Anya also sees him.🧐
Kasturi takes her out.

Saudamini speaks to sampoorna.

Saudamini: Didn't she looks similar to Bondita?🤔

Sampoorna: No! She cannot be Bondita. Bondita ran away with someone. Whole Tulsipur knows it. She cannot be Bondita but her speakings are like Bondita. Useless talks.😏

Sampoorna raises her one eye brow and thinks.

Saudamini: We heared that news. But we didn't knew surely na.

Sampoorna: To a blind man eyes everything will look dark.(smiles cunningly)
I am sure she is not Bondita. 😏

They both leaves that place.

In room Anirudh thinks of Anya's questions. He thinks of her that she called him Bristara babu and saying Shokti. He is confused.🤔🤔
Trilochan enters the room.

Trilochan: Anirudh, I think your mind is in confusion about that girl. I too thinks the same. But I can say surely she is not Bondita. If she is Bondita, then she would have got ashirvadh from me. My bahu knows how to respect elders. But you looked that girl na, she raised her voice against us. No, she can't be our Bondita.

Anirudh nodes his head.

Anirudh: Yes kaka. But understand onething, she did't raise her voice against us. She just said what is right.

Trilochan: But Anirudh, I have asked Bihari to find about her details. He will come with all details about her.

Anirudh: But kaka why? What is the need of that?😦

Trilochan: Anirudh this is for your safe. We don't know who she is. She may cause some problem.

Trilochan moves from the room.
Anirudh thinks of Anya and Bondita at same time. He correlates the scenes of Bondita and Anya fighting towards right.

Anirudh bgm plays😊

~In Kasturi's House~

Kasturi shouts at Anya.😡

Kasturi: Are you out of your mind? What you have done today? You raised your voice against Trilochan ji. You made a big mistake.

Anya: So? Are they right? My Ma taught me if someone is wrong then if we feel that is wrong then we should make them understand. 🙄

Kasturi: Oh stop your philosophies. My Ma said this, my Ma said that. Think before you leap. We Barristers are standing there, even Barrister babu was also there. We kept quite then why did you argued? 🤔

Anya sees her with eyes full of tears.

Anya: Why are you scolding me?🥺

Kasturi: Sighs. Sorry Anya, I am really sorry. I just care for you. So only I shouted at you. Roy Chaudharys are good but if we disrespect them, then... I care for you so only i scolded you.

Anya: Its ok. I had given the letter to Bristara babu. I think he apologized me.

Kasturi: Yes, I know, he will. He is kind hearted person. But tell me one thing. You  are not educated but how you are arguing like a Barrister? (She laughs).

Anya: To speak right things, to fight for rights one should need not be an educated. My Ma taught me many good things. She always says I am intelligent.

Kasturi: Again Your Ma's story. Yes I agree your mom raised you up by giving very good qualities.

Anya: Because Ma is always Ma na. She knows everything.

They both smiles at each other.😄

Bihari goes to krishna nagar to collect details about Anya. But He didn't get anything doubtfully about her. He returned to RC Haveli, empty handed.

Sampoorna: Bihari, did you got any news from krishna nagar? That girl is not Bondita na?

Trilochan: 🤨Sampoorna, why are you excited this much? I sent him to find information. So let me know it. You go and do your works.

He sees Sampoorna angrily. Sampoorna goes from there but hides behind door.

Trilochan: Bihari say. Who is she? Did you got any information?

Bihari: Hn ji. What ever Anirudh said about that girl is correct only. She is an orphan. Her parents died when returning from pilgrimage.

Trilochan confused.

Trilochan: Ok leave. But keep eye on her.

Sampoorna hears all this things by hiding behind the door.😏

What will happen next? If she is not Bondita then who she is? If Anya is Bondita then why did she lies?
To know these things just stay tuned.