Roy Chaudharys in danger?

Kasturi after reading that letter gets shocked and panicked😨.
She runs to her home.

~In Kasturi's home~

Anya: Kasturi why are you in hurry?

Kasturi: No, nothing.
She runs to her room and hides the letter.

Anya: What happened to this girl? Why she is in hurry?🤔

~Next day morning~

~In RC Haveli~

Devoleena(sampoorna's ma) comes to see Sampoorna.
Sampoorna is very happy after seeing her mom.

Sampoorna: Ma, you are here?😄 How are you ma? Come I will give you something to eat.

Devoleena: Hey Sampoorna, Stop. I am not here to eat and enjoy with you. I came here just to indicate you about a important news.

Sampoorna:🤔 Indicate? What?

Devoleena: When I was returning from well after fetching water, I heard two men speaking secretly. They were speaking that a revolitionist has entered Tulsipur.

Sampoorna: Revolutionist? So what?

Devoleena: Arey sampoorna, listen fully. They do not know whether the revolutionist is male or female but he/she is here to revenge Roy Chaudharys. So I want you to be safe.

Sampoorna: What revenge Roy Chaudharys?😳. Ma, are you serious. Dont play Ma, if Trilochan ji hears this then he will punish you.

Devoleena: Hey bhagwan! Pls make my daughter understand. Sampoorna, Why should I lie you? I don't care of Roy Chaudharys but I care for you. As I heard that revolutionist is going to revenge Roy Chaudharys, it means you also included in it. I want you to be safe. So come with me lets go to our home.

Sampoorna: Ma, what are you saying? You are asking me to come with you. Is this the way you behave? My family is in danger I want to save them. I want find that revolutionist. I want to stand with my family.

Devoleena: 😳😱 What? You are worrying for your family? But how? They insulted you once upon a time. They said that you are bad omen. But now you are supporting them.

Sampoorna: Yes ma, they did. But those are past. Now everyone accepted me as their family. Ah yes,I wanted to revenge them but now.... Already my family is in dark due to Bondita. Whatever it may be, this is my family na😒. When I was with you, I had only you, dad, sumati ma and Bondita. But now here, I have a big family. Everyone is calling me as Ma here. I want to protect them🥲.

Devoleena: Durgama! What happened to this girl😨.

Sampoorna: Ma, you leave. I will stay here only, Whatever happens.🙂

Devoleena leaves with confusion and anger.

Sampoorna thinks: Who will be that revolutionist? Why he/she wants to revenge Roy Chaudharys? Will it be Manorama? 🤔But why she needs to revenge? No it can't be her. Because she saved Bondita and Anirudh from many circumstances. Then who it will be🤔??

Sampoorna shocked😳 Why it is not Anya?
She is new to Tulsipur. She is revolving around Roy Chaudharys since two days😨. I will catch her and enquire her. Yes, I have to save my family.

Sampoorna goes in search of Anya. She finds Anya in Kasturi's home. She enters the house. She is alone there, Kasturi is in court.

Anya sees her from mirror and thinks🤔
She turns back.

Anya: Sampoorna di, you are here?

Sampoorna: Sampoorna Roy Chaudhary! I am not belongs to you then how dare you call me as sister. I belongs to zamidar family. I have found your secrets.

Anya shocked😬😳. She turned back.

Anya: What... What secret?

(She asks with fear)

Sampoorna: You are revolutionist. You are here to revenge Roy Chaudharys. I know everything now. Tell me who are you, who sent you?

Anya gets shocked again, she contracts her eyebrows.

Anya: Revenge? Roy Chaudharys? Is that true?

Sampoorna: Don't act smart. I am smarter than you. Cunning too. I know how a culprit acts when he/she caught. I am warning you. Just leave Tulsipur. I am offering you your life. Before Roy Chaudharys comes to know about you just leave.

Anya comes to know that Roy Chaudharys are in danger.😮

Sampoorna leaves, after warning her.

Anya thinks deeply🤔

Anya thinks: What she is saying? Whom she is speaking about? Did they started their plan? Durga ma! This should not be the one what I am thinking.

Anya runs to Kasturi's room and searches. She finds that strange letter. She opens it and sees it😳.

By this time Kasturi returned from her work she sees shockingly on Anya.

Kasturi: Anya🤨.

She grabs that letter from her. Kasturi face sweats.

Kasturi: What are you looking in that letter? You told that you don't know to read and write.

Anya blinks...

Anya: Kasturi, I.. I... Hn when i was sweeping I found this letter down. It was already opened. I didn't opened it. I was just seeing it.

Kasturi Sighs. She thinks thank God she really don't know to read and write.

Kasturi: Nothing. Nothing is written. That letter is from my friend. She smiles🙂

She wipes her sweat and went to her room.

Now,what is in that letter? Why Kasturi needs to hide it? Anya do not knows to read but Y she stared at that paper? Did sampoorna really turned good for her family?

To know all these just stay tuned ❤️🙏🏻