chapter, 3

WITCHES IN RIVERDALE

Witches to rags P.T 2

Jessica Spellman

I finally found the house my parent were staying in. It was a mansion a creepy one too I smiled because it reminded me of the Spellman household.

The driver helped me with my luggage

"Are you sure this is the right address?" The driver asked worriedly. "I think I'll be fine." I chuckled. "Just watch out rumors say this place is haunted." He warned me causing me to giggle. "What are the rumors?" I asked "Some people say an old couple and their child lived here. They died in a car crash." He told me. 'Hmmm, so everybody knows.' "Interesting," I whispered. "Why are you staying here anyway?" He questioned. "I'm the daughter of the couple that died," I said sadly. He apologized. "Thanks but it's okay I'm gonna solve their murder." I opened the door to the house using the key aunty Z gave me.

Flashback. (A few days before Jessica  left.)

"Here's the keys to the house you'll be staying at." She handed me the keys. "Thanks, auntie Z." I tried taking it but she pulled it away. "Do not lose them." She said sternly. I chuckled. "I won't Auntie. Promise." She smiled which was very rare. I smiled.

Flashback over.

I walked in. With the driver following behind me he sat down my luggage, "thank you for your help." He smiled. "No problem, be safe now." He said opening the door. "Will do." I chuckle. He left I took a look around.

 He left I took a look around

I sighed. "This place is gonna need a lot of work." "And a little magic." I turned around to see no one other than, Sabrina. "Wow, you went from which to rags with this house it's a mess." She said. "Brina what are you doing here?! " I hugged her. "Well physically I'm not here but I'm here in spirit." She said. She said accepting the hug. "Astral projecting." I smirked."One of the little tricks I picked up from you." She said with a grin on her face. I laughed. "Your gonna help me out here right," I said sarcastically.

"Sure thing."

•TIME SKIP•

A few brooms a few mops and some bleach. Maybe a few spells. And the place was sparkling clean.