chapter, 23

WITCHES IN RIVERDALE

‘Heart Of Darkness’ PT. 2

Jessica Spellman | First Person

The next day, I woke up early in the morning and contacted my cousin Sabrina. Ironically using a regular cell phone.

*On The Phone*

Jessica: "Hello? Brian?"

Sabrina: "Oh My God! Jessie?! You're alive!"

Jessica: "Yeah, I at least think I am. Anyway, I heard about the dark lord calling us to court. The Church Of Night sent me a letter... They even threatened me too if I didn't show up."

Sabrina sighed.

Sabrina: "I'm sorry Jessica. I never wanted you to be in trouble with the church... You were only trying to help me."

Jessica: "And I regret nothing. So what if the dark lord is mad? This is your soul, your life on the line. I'll help you no matter what."

Sabrina paused for a second before speaking.

Sabrina: "Yeah... About that. The Church is also suing our Aunts Zelda and Hilda."

Jessica gasped.

Jessica: "Damn, No wonder I got threatened to come back. It was probably Zelda who wrote that part."

Jessica joked then sighed.

Jessica: "Okay, listen, cousin, I'll be back in Greendale by nightfall tomorrow... I kinda have some unfinished business in Riverdale to take care of first."

Sabrina: "Okay, Fine..."

After That Sabrina Hung Up.

*End Of Call*

—————————————

Later that day. It was time for the memorial service of Jason Blossom. I was getting ready at Betty's house.

In her room, she leaned me a black dress she bought that couldn't fit her anymore.

"Are you sure that you want me to wear this..." I said nervously.

Betty smiled. "Of course, I want you to."

I sighed as Betty was finished doing my hair.

"All done. Now you should get ready Jughead will be here in a minute."

"Jughead?" I asked curiously as I got up and went to the bathroom.

Betty giggled.

"I see the way you two are together. And he was totally jealous of Trev when you said he was cute."

Betty said. Before I came out wearing the black dress.

I smiled. "I was just joking around with him. He's such a drama king."

Betty looked at me and smiled.

Jessica's Outfits