chapter, 6

Witches in Riverdale.

Cold nights.

The night of the school back-to-school dance.

------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica Spellman

The night of the back-to-school dance I spent at home watching How to get away with murder on Netflix. When I heard midnight hiss.

"What is it midnight?" I asked going over to her and picking her up.

She hissed again at the window. I looked out the window to find nothing there.

I glanced around one more time before closing the window. Usually, when midnight gets like this it's because someone or something was here that she didn't recognize.

I sat back down crossed my legs and put midnight on my lap. I caressed her black soft fur as she purred. Over time as the episodes ended and new ones began I got hungry. My stomach began to rumble.

"Umm, I feel hungry for some grilled cheese sandwiches and hot coco. What about you at midnight?" I lifted her and asked. She looked at me with her cute black eyes and meowed. "I'll take that as a yes." I sat midnight down on the couch. "Brb night, I gotta get changed standing by the window warned me it's gonna be a cold night," I told to midnight as I walked towards my bedroom and got changed.

I picked out something warmer.