chapter, 12

WITCHES IN RIVERDALE

BODY DOUBLE: Pt.1

Jughead Jones | Frist Person.

Today was as normal as any other day well as normal as a high school in Riverdale can get. After the events that happened during the pep rally a few days ago, I've been trying to get a hold of someone. Jessica Spellman, I've left multiple voices messages asking if she was okay but I've yet haven't received or heard anything back from her.

I've never felt so... Worried about a person I hardly even know but the last time I saw her scared me and something told me she was more scared than I was.

She looked like someone beat her up with all the blood coming from her nose but that couldn't be the case if it was also coming from her ears as well.

I sat there in chemistry class in my usual seat pondering on what could have happened to her when.

"You're here for me, cause of the autopsy?" Cheryl asked standing up.

My attention was now fully focused on what she said.

What?

"We don't have to do this in front of your classmates, Cheryl." Principal Weatherbee stated.

"It's okay Principal Weatherbee they'll find out soon enough," Cheryl said holding her hands up as if they were going to handcuff her.

"Now that won't be necessary." Sheriff Keller replied.

"Wait, Cheryl find out what? Veronica asked showing a little concern followed by her curiosity.

"That I'm guilty," Cheryl said. Sheriff Keller walked her down the hallways into the office. And we all found out Jason wasn't killed on the fourth of July but over a week later.

This reminded me of something I saw something I had to do.

Later I got a call from Betty Cooper asking me to meet her during lunchtime she said it was something important that could benefit both of us.

[Time Skip...]

Jughead Jones | Third Peron

"If print journalism is dead, then what are we doing here?" Jughead asked as he came into the room.

Jughead recognized this place as soon as he walked down the hallway to it...

The Blue & Gold Riverdale highs old retired newspaper where the ghost of 90 teens spend their day writing... Creating their own stories while recording history.

"It's not dead Jughead, it's just dormant, but waking up. I might have heard you do a bit of writing, probably on the topic of Jason Blossom's murder, I was going to invite you and Jessica today but I can't seem to find her or get a hold of her she's a great photographer and does a little writing."

She does?

"She a photographer?" Jug questioned cautiously.

"Yeah, she's pretty good," Betty said taking up a file jacket and handing it to jughead.

Jughead opened the file to see Jessica's Photos.