chapter, 21

WITCHES IN RIVERDALE

'The Last Picture Show PT. 2'

Jessica Spellman | Frist Person.

"Ms. Grundy showed up in Riverdale a year ago, out of thin air. There's no record of her before that." Betty said as she dragged Veronic and me into the whole investigation about Ms. Grundy.

"Her Facebook, and LinkedIn accounts, they were all created one year ago. Before that, she was a ghost. She doesn't exit. The only Geraldine Grundy I could find was a woman who died seven years ago."

Betty showed him a picture of the actual Geraldine Grundy.

"How?... Where did you find all this?” Archie asked.

"The deep web. The dark Internet Check it, it's all online. Simple Googling.” Veronica said.

"And did you cyber-stalk Ms. Grundy before or after you interviewed her for a fake article?" Archie asked.

V and I looked over at Betty.

"Why are you doing this, Betty? I'm not in any danger." Archie said.

"You don't know that." Betty snapped.

"Yeah, I do, I'm with her. I know what we have, and you don't." He said.

"She taught Jason Blossom. Did you know that?" Betty asked.

"She's taught a lot of people, Betty. What's your point?" He asked, I could feel the tension start to rise. I looked at Veronica and saw that she looked pretty uncomfortable as well.

"My point is, you don't know anything about her, Archie. Doesn't that worry you?" Betty asked Him.

"Betty let this go," Archie said.

"Archie, please..."

"If you guys are really my friends, you'll let this go." He said sincerely.

"Okay. I'm sorry. I'm done. I'll stop digging." Betty said, but I could tell that she lied.

—————————

"So much for letting this go. Are we really breaking into Grundy's car right now?" I asked as we snuck inside her house.

Then broke into her car. Betty was currently picking the lock.

"How do you even know how to do that?" Veronica asked and Betty chuckled.

"My Dad and I fix cars together. Thank God, she drives an old..." Before Betty could finish, the door unlocked.

"Okay, before going any further, if we're committing a felony, I need to at least ask the question. Are you doing this because you still have feelings for Archie, or?" Vernon asked.

"No, V. We're doing this because Grundy has Archie under some kind of sexual spell, and he won't listen to reason. We're looking for anything that proves Grundy isn't as clean as she says she is."

Betty said as I searched for any clues that might be hidden in the dashboard.

"Eureka! I found something, pass me the bobby pin." I asked excitedly as I opened the dashboard to take out a chest that was locked.

"Okay, Sherlock Holmes," Veronica said handing over the pin to me.

I was successfully able to unlock the
chest.

"And I learned that from that little bit of time I was in jail," I said jokingly.

"You were in JAIL?!" Veronica commented shocked by my statement.