~Epilogue~

My life felt like a whirlwind, after that concert fiasco with Aiden. Even going to college had become a task these days. Girls kept glaring at me wherever I went and Aiden had forced me to have one of his bodyguards accompany me at all times. 

As annoying as a few things were, it was all worth it because of Aiden. It still felt like a dream. If I'd had any doubts about our love not being the same as it was years ago, I was sorely mistaken. We connected with each other, better than ever. He was the best boyfriend one could ask for. 

Having had enough of studying, I kept aside my books and opened up instagram. Safe to say that my follower count had sky-rocketed. People had a lot to say too, obviously. I got more hate than support from Aiden's fans. 

I'd never been the most self confident person, and all of this didn't help. Aiden caught me crying one day and it took him only moments to find what was going on. He apologised profusely on behalf of his fans, even though it wasn't something he could control. After countless hugs and kisses, he made me promise that I'd never see the comments and never check dm's from strangers.

As I scrolled through my instagram feed, I came across Aiden's latest post, making me blush like there's no tomorrow.

It was a cute yet rather intimate photo of us hugging. More like me, clinging to him like a koala. While I'm starting to accept my ever-messy curls, I was glad that I'd chosen to straighten my hair the day the photo was taken. I looked more human than usual.

Shea was another struggle as well. It took her quite a while to get out of the shock. Then she began yelling at me for keeping this from her. I told her that I thought she wouldn't have believed me if I would've told her.

Begrudgingly she understood my predicament and only agreed to forgive me, after I'd relayed every detail of our past to her. Safe to say it was over with after a girls' night.

I broke from my thoughts when a knock resounded on the door. Smiling I opened up to be greeted with a heart melting kiss.

Picking me up, he closed the door behind him without breaking our kiss. He carried me to his room and dropped me on the bed, towering over me.

"I missed you..."

"You've only been gone a few hours Aiden..." I giggled.

"Few hours too long..." saying he captured my lips again.

I'd always been a big believer of "everything happens for a reason"... and now I believed it more than ever. I remember hating all the universe, when I had to part with Aiden. But it turns out, fate had planned for our paths to cross again, and for that I couldn't thank her enough...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------