Hallowed 18

⚠️🍑 Mature Content 🍑⚠️

Taehyung stirred from the bed when he felt soft kisses trailing languidly from his shoulder to his neck.

"Hmm.." He groaned as he slowly opened his eyes.

He felt Jungkook's hand caressing his hair while the other one landed on his chin, tilting his head so their eyes finally met.

"Hyung.." Taehyung murmured as Jungkook claimed his lips in a soft kiss.

"Sorry for waking you up." Jungkook uttered as he embraced him from the back.

Both of them were lying on Taehyung's bed in the middle of the night.

It had been that way every single night. Taehyung would leave the door leading to the veranda open, so Jungkook would be able to join him when the night came.

"Go back to sleep." Jungkook whispered to his ear.

Taehyung shifted, turning around so he could face the ravenette who had his arms around him. He returned his warm embrace as he nuzzled his head on his broad chest.

"How's your day, hyung?" Taehyung asked, words muffled.

"Hm?" Jungkook thought for a long while as his fingers continued to play with Taehyung's hair, soft to the touch.

It was still all new to Jungkook, having someone ask how his day went. That was something normal people had grown tired of, but to him, those simple words brought serenity.

Even lying down in bed with another still felt surreal.

"It's the same. Trying to behave because you told me to." Jungkook answered that had Taehyung gazing up.

The two had a talk days before. Taehyung had made Jungkook promise not to kill anymore nor do something that might endanger himself.

All he wanted now was to be with the ravenette and hope for a normal life with him, though their current arrangement with all those late night sneaking and meetups were still far from normal.

Taehyung wanted to finally have some peace with Jungkook who deserved it more than anyone else after everything he had been through.

"It's good to know you're keeping your words, hyung." Taehyung uttered with his eyes fixated on those charcoal black ones.

"You know I'll keep my words only when it comes to you." The ravenette's hand caressed the side of Taehyung's face, a true beauty regardless of his inability to show his emotions in those lovely features.

"Don't you think I deserve a reward for being insanely good?" Jungkook asked, thumb running over Taehyung's supple lips.

He dipped his finger inside, coaxing Taehyung's mouth agape as he coated his finger with Taehyung's saliva before rubbing it again on his lips.

"What do you say, hm?" Jungkook pried, leaning until their noses touched.

"What is it that you want, hyung?" Taehyung asked, not breaking eye contact.

"You already know what I only want in this world." Jungkook said in a raspy voice as he leaned and planted a kiss on Taehyung's cheek, trailing back to his now parted lips.

"You." The ravenette whispered before claiming Taehyung's lips in a passionate kiss.

Taehyung found himself responding with the same intensity as he allowed Jungkook's tongue to play with his own inside his mouth.

"I fucking... want you." Jungkook heaved, breathing ragged as he shifted their positions.

Hovering on top of Taehyung, Jungkook coaxed the younger's legs open, settling his hard case in between them.