Hallowed 19

"Hyung.."

Jin flinched as he felt a hand on his shoulder. He glanced and saw Taehyung standing behind him.

"Oh... you're up." He uttered, standing from the chair to gesture the food he had set on the table.

"Have your breakfast." He added as he averted Taehyung's gaze.

"Is something wrong?" Taehyung asked.

He had been calling his brother for how many times but he seemed to be in deep thought.

"Nothing.." Jin immediately answered as he forced a smile.

"Go and eat. You wouldn't want to be late." He continued, tapping Taehyung by the shoulder before heading to his room to get ready for work.

Taehyung didn't say anything as he began eating the meal his brother had prepared for him.

At that time, his phone suddenly rang and on screen was Jimin's name.

"Hey, Tae." Jimin greeted as soon as Taehyung answered the call.

"Hey." was Taehyung's only response.

"I'll come by to pick you up. Let's go to the company together." Jimin informed.

"Okay." Taehyung could only agree before ending the call.

He finished his meal in a few minutes before heading to his room to get ready just in time for Jimin to show up in front of their apartment roughly half an hour after the call.

It was Jin who had opened the door for the other.

"Good morning, Jin-hyung." Jimin greeted which earned a smile from the older who opened the door wider for him.

"Taehyung is still in his room." Jin informed as he stared at the younger in the eyes.

The two of them had their gaze fixated in each other for a long time when Taehyung finally appeared next to them.

"You're early." Taehyung noticed as he saw Jimin smile.

"I'm always early." Jimin said before glancing at Jin who's getting ready to leave as well.

"Are you going with us?" He asked to which Jin immediately declined.

"You two go ahead. I'll check the locks first." He said.

"Okay. We'll be going ahead, hyung." Jimin uttered, giving the older a tap on the shoulder.

"Okay. Be safe." Jin smiled as Taehyung and Jimin left together.

As the two went out of the apartment, Jimin looked back at Jin who also had his eyes on him before the door finally closed.

————

It was a usual day in the office. Taehyung was busy typing some codes that his supervisor asked him to do when his phone vibrated in his pocket.

That Hyung
You left without messaging me.

He read the message for a couple more times before deciding to key in a reply.