Hallowed 9

The sun was up and greeting with its morning rays when Taehyung went out of his room.

The fragrance coming from the kitchen welcomed him, followed by his brother's smiling face as he peeked from the kitchen counter.

"You're just in time. Let's eat." Jin said, urging Taehyung to take the seat.

The younger followed and took the seat opposite to his brother's.

"I packed you a lunch for today since I woke up earlier than usual." Jin uttered, placing the packed lunch on the table.

Taehyung stared at it for a long time before uttering a small 'thank you'.

He continued eating when a thought came to his mind.

"Could you make another one, hyung?" Taehyung asked which earned a surprised look on Jin's face.

"Is it for Jimin?" Jin asked with a smile.

Taehyung shakes his head in response.

"It's for Jungkook-hyung." He answered which surprised Jin once more but decided not to comment.

"Okay. I'll make one." Jin smiled.

"Thank you, hyung." Taehyung answered blankly.

He resumed eating while Jin busied himself with preparations.

"You must really like that hyung, huh?" Jin asked as he packed another set of food.

Taehyung just nodded his head in response. He finished the food on his plate before going back to his room to get ready.

It took him a little over 5 minutes before he's done and ready to go.

"Here." Jin handed him his packed lunch and the extra one.

"Call me when you arrive at the company, okay?" Jin reminded to which Taehyung simply answered an 'okay'.

In no time, Taehyung was out of the apartment and into the hallway where he passed by Jungkook's unit.

He stopped for a while, rang the bell a couple of times but nobody seemed home.

Taehyung tried for the last time before deciding to leave. Still no answer which only made him think that the older might have gone to work already.

With this in mind, he went on his way and just decided to pass by the café where the older works.

Taehyung arrived at the café earlier than expected. The 'Closed' sign was still posted by the door, yet one push and it immediately opened.

He went inside and saw a few staff cleaning and preparing for the opening.

"Sorry, Sir. We're not yet open." a male staff said upon seeing him.

"I'm here to look for Jungkook-hyung." Taehyung answered, eyes roaming around in search for the ravenette.

The staff seemed a bit adamant to respond when Jungkook suddenly came out of the staff room.

"Hey. Why are you here so early?" Jungkook asked as he looked at Taehyung who simply raised the lunchbox in his hands.

The ravenette looked a bit surprised as he gestured for Taehyung to wait for him outside which the younger immediately understood and followed.

It took a minute or so before Jungkook went out and face Taehyung who was silently leaning by the wall.

"Is that for me?" Jungkook asked as soon as his eyes met Taehyung's own.