Chapter 1

»»1««

I was enjoying watching Barbie late at night when I heard noises and immediately thought it's my parents. As usual, I faked sleeping and made a weird position in bed so it'll be believable.

Minutes have gone by and there's still noises inside. Usually if it's my parents they would have turned off the ongoing movie and kiss me goodnight but nothing has changed since I closed my eyes.

I tried peeking and saw a shadow, looking at something in my drawers. I observed it for a couple of seconds till I realised it wasn't my moms or dads. 

A freaking thief is inside my room.

His hand caught something and was later on placed inside his pockets. I cannot do nothing and watch by as he takes everything. He might even do something to me. 

That's it! I will kick this person in his balls. Let's see if he can still do anything to me. I took a deep breath to prepare myself. 

I turned on the lamp, enough to see and caught the thief in the act. I ran to him so fast like I'm the flash and immediately kicked his balls. 

He cried in pain while I went to my cabinet and took my hidden pepper spray.

Truth to be told, I'm not that scared. I have learned self defense since I was young from my dad who is apparently an honorable detective.

I glared at him, holding the pepper spray while he tried to recover from my attack earlier.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

My parents probably don't hear us due to the movie. 

"T-teka...lang," he said.

He's wearing a black hoodie and joggers. He has black uncombed hair.

Our eyes met, revealing his chocolate eyes.

"If you don't leave right away, you'll definitely be sent to jail. My dad's a detective!" I threatened him.

He slowly stood up. Guess he's a bit better now than earlier. 

He has a narrow nose and lips. 

"Huh?" he asked.

"What? Do you want me to repeat what I just said? Are you deaf?"

What an idiot.

If I was a thief I would wear a mask. His bare face is showing and I could report him to the police immediately. Does this person even have a brain? 

He scratched the back of his head. 

Ew. Does this person have lice? 

"Uh... H-hi I'm Clyde. I'm f-fine , thank you and you?" 

What? 

Is he mocking me?!