Chapter 2

Copyright ® 2015 Roman_Reigns_Is_Life

Bella's POV

I quickly hid in the nearest place,the closet. Seconds after I hid I heard foot steps and I tried to see whose room I was in. I left the closet door slightly open so when he walked past I saw a flash of brown and blonde hair. Then I heard a voice. The voice and hair told me it was Seth Rollins. 'Crap. How am I supposed to get out of here without being seen or heard?' I thought.

Minutes Earlier
Roman's POV
I heard someone trying to open my door. 'Who could that be?' I wondered. Once again someone tried opening my door. A few seconds later I heard a knock on my door. 'That's strange, RAW doesn't start till 7' I thought. I went to open the door and when I opened it no one was there except for Seth. "Hey Seth! Did you knock on my door?" I asked him.
"Wow. I knew you were insane but I never thought I would see the day when the Samoan Badass finally lost it."
Seth walked over to my room.
"Did you or did you not knock on my door?!?" I asked venom laced in my voice.
"No dude. You need to calm the fuck down man" he answered while trying to stifle his laughter. I walked back into my room and tried to relax.

Bella's POV
I wanted to check the time on my phone, but I was afraid that Seth would the light and find me hiding in his closet. After what seemed like hours Seth went to the bathroom. ' Now's my chance' I thought. I opened the closet door and quickly walked out hoping he wouldn't hear the door open and close. After I was out of his room I checked the time and saw that half an hour had passed since I told Jessi I was going to the bathroom. I was surprised she hasn't texted me to ask where I've been. I quickly made my way back to my seat. "Bella where the hell did you go?"
"Jessi I told I was going to the bathroom"
"That was half an hour ago"
"Something happened"
"What? Did you get stuck on the toilet seat or something?" she asked sarcastically.
"Look I'll tell you later. Right now all I want is to enjoy RAW."
"Yeah ok."
I said nothing and waited for RAW to begin.

15 minutes later
Roman's POV
I waited at the gorilla post for my music to hit.
As my music played I walked into the ring with a microphone in my hand. Seth and his goons were waiting for me.
"Look who it is, the Samoan badass with a chip on his shoulder. Seems to me that you're not as tough as you claim. Why earlier today the great Roman Reigns heard a knock on his door and nobody was there except for me. So he asked me if I had knocked on his door. Why the hell would I,Seth Rollins, Mr Money In The Bank knock on the door of Roman Reigns?"
"Really Rollins? Is that all you have on me?"
"Lookie here! The great almighty Roman Reigns is afraid to fight me."
"Seth why don't I just punch your mouth to shut you up?"
And with that the fight began.

Bella's POV
I couldn't stop staring at Roman as he and Seth trash talked.
"Bella!! You're drooling!" Jessi exclaimed.
"Really? Oh. My. God. Are you serious?" I wasn't sure if Jessi was joking or not.
"Bella I was kidding but really you should stop staring."
"Sorry it's just that he's looking good, as always."
" I still don't get why you like him. Is it too much to ask for you to like a normal guy?"

I ignored that last comment and went back to watching Roman. By then they were already fighting. Roman threw a superman punch and knocked Seth out of the ring. Roman didn't stop there though. He got out of the ring and passed right by us. I reached out and touched his arm. 'Oh my God. That was the best thing I've ever done!!' I thought. Roman went to Seth and threw him back into the ring. Just as Roman was going back to the ring Seth's goons attacked Roman. 'He's strong. He can fight them off' I thought.

Romans POV
Seth's goons got to me as I was entering the ring. I turned around and started punching really hard. I tried kicking them away but they wouldn't budge. I tried crawling back into the ring and I almost made it, but at the last second Big Show pulled my leg. I kicked try to jerk him off. Surprisingly,it worked. I turned around and saw Big Show holding his jaw. Turns out I accidentally kicked his face. Seth took advantage of me turning around and kicked my face. I heard a voice call out my name. I didn't recognize the voice so I was a bit confused. I decided to ignore the voice and focus on the fight. my face was in pain but I dealt with it. I got up and hit Seth with a superman punch. That knocked him down so I hit him with a Samoan Drop and pinned him to the ground. The ref counted "1...2" and Seth kicked. I let out a frustrated growl and kicked Seth's side. I arched my back, howled, and once again hit Seth with a Samoan Drop. This time when I pinned Seth and the ref counted he didn't move. I was really happy but also tired. "YEAH!!WOO!!GO ROMAN!!" It was the same voice I heard earlier. I looked over and saw a girl with hazel eyes and shoulder length brown hair. 'Damn she's beautiful" I thought.

Bella's POV
He was looking right at me. 'Oh my God' what do I do?' I wondered. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I wanted to talk to him really bad but he left the ring without another glance at me.

----------
Author's Note
Thank you so much for reading!!
I hope you enjoyed chapter 2.
Comments always welcome and please vote.
Shoutout to 239xsoccer for helping me out with this!!!