Chapter 16

Copyright ® 2015 Roman_Reigns_Is_Life
The next day
Bella's POV
After Roman had left last night I fell asleep as soon as I jumped into bed. This morning I woke up because my phone was ringing. It was Jessi.
"Hello."
"Hi Bella! How are you?"
"Why are you calling me?"
"So now I can't call my best friend?"
"We're not friends anymore."
"Why not?"
"You kissed my boyfriend RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!! I can't trust you anymore!"
"It was a joke! Get over it."
I hung up. She kept calling but I ignored her. I got out of bed and took a shower. I changed into a pair of black spandex shorts and a neon yellow tank top. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and put on my black converse. I got into my car and drove to the gym. I had a long workout just releasing all that anger I had inside.

Roman's POV
After I left Bella last night I was exhausted so slept in this morning. When I woke up I kept thinking about what had happened last night. Bella was really upset about what her friend had done.
I got up and took a shower. I had to go with Joelle on Friday so I had to go and prepare for that because I was leaving after SmackDown tomorrow. After I had finished packing I went to the gym.

Bella's POV
After the workout I felt so much better. As I was driving home I got a call from my mom.
"Hi Bella!" She said.
"Hey mom."
"How are you doing Bella?"
"I'm good mom. How are you?"
"I'm ok. I was calling to ask if you were going to pick up Derek after school today."
"Oh shit. I forgot about that. Sorry."
"It's ok. I'll pick him up."
"No I'll get him. It's my turn. I'll go right now."
"Ok. Bye sweetie."
"Bye mom."

I turned at the nearest U-turn and drove to Derek's school. After I had picked Derek up we spent the rest of the day together. After I had dropped Derek off at home I drove to my house and took a long hot bath before going to bed.
------
Author's Note
THANKS FOR READING!!!
Thank you SOO much for 2000 reads!!!
Please vote!
Question of the chapter: On a scale of 1-10 what rating do you give this book?
Comments and questions are always welcome.
You can follow me on Instagram: roman_directionerr_reigns.
Is anyone else going to see SmackDown on September 1st?
Thank you so so much for all the reads!