Chapter 6

Copyright ® 2015 Roman_Reigns_Is_Life

Bella's POV
As we were waiting in line to meet AJ Lee I turned around and saw Roman staring at me. He quickly turned around when I caught him. I turned back around and saw that the line had moved up. After we met AJ Jessi said she wanted to meet The Miz.
"Why him?" I asked.
"Well why not? We're here and we might not get another chance."
When we got to his line there weren't many people there.
"Jessi I'll be right back."
"Don't go into Seth's locker room again!" She joked.
"That was a mistake and a one time thing."
I walked around not sure if I should go back to Roman or not. If I did I might seem like a stalker.
'Whatever. He's probably not going to care anyway' I thought. I walked to Roman's line and saw that it was REALLY long. I decided that Jessi would be looking for me so I went back to where I last saw her. When I got there I was kind of shocked. The Miz was flirting with Jessi. Jessi was giggling and I was kind confused.
"Hey Jessi."
"Oh hey Bella."
"Are you done or should I go wait somewhere else?"
"Oh yeah. Let's go."
She left The Miz without another word.
"What was that all about!?!"
"What? He's kind of cute. He actually paid attention to me, unlike Seth."
"Really? He's cute? Whatever at least he's not creepy like Seth."
We walked around and I found John Cena's line.
"Let's meet John Cena."
"Yeah. Ok."
We got in line and waited. When we got to the front of the line Jessi gave him a hug and wished him luck. He was caught off guard by the hug. I high fived John and wished him luck. I handed my phone to Jessi and asked her if she could take a picture. She took the picture and I thanked John. We walked off and just looked around for something to do.

Hours later
Bella's POV
Fifteen minutes before Wrestle Mania was scheduled to begin Jessi and I found our seats. We sat down and about five minutes later people came swarming in, trying to find their seats. We just there talking to each other for about ten minutes and then The Shows Of Shows began. I was super nervous just thinking about Roman. His match was last so I had to wait over three hours to see him again. At least Jessi and I had ringside seats. If Roman came through the crowd I would be able to touch him again but we heard he was coming through the stage tonight. I was seriously hoping Seth wouldn't cash in, he said he might and I was worried.

Roman's POV
When it was finally time for my match I entered through the crowd as always. As I walked down the stairs a fan got in my way and I pushed him aside. Normally I wouldn't mind fans but tonight was different. At the last few steps I spotted that girl, Bella, at the front. When I walked past her I felt her hand on my shoulder. I ignored it because I didn't need any distractions tonight. I had to completely focused if I was going to be the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion. I waited for Brock to arrive as his music played. He got in the ring and handed the belt to the referee. The bell dinged and the match began. He hit me with a F-5. I retaliated with a superman punch and a spear. He got up and kicked me. His kick hurt really bad. I got up and hit him with a bunch of clotheslines and I managed to corner him. Suddenly he picked me up and threw me to the ground. At that moment when I heard Seth's music and saw him running towards the ring. He handed the Money in the Bank briefcase to the referee and it became a triple threat match. Brock picked up Seth and threw him to the ground, just like he did to me. I took advantage of that and I speared Brock. He was on the ground but quickly recovered. Seth tried to hit me with a clothesline but I moved out of the way. I superman punched Brock and him. The ref counted and just as he was about to call three Brock kicked. I got up arched my back and howled. I speared Seth and tried pinning him. Seth kicked out at two. I was frustrated at that time so I tried to clothesline Seth. He fell to the ground and I pinned him. Once again he kicked out at two. I went to Brock because Seth had him distracted. I speared him and then pinned him.The ref counted and this time he didn't kick. Brock was out so now I just had to deal with Seth. I clotheslined him Seth a few times and he curb stomped me. I went to the far side of the ring and speared. I pinned him and waited for the referee to count. Once again Seth kicked at two. I was determined to get that belt. I superman punched Seth and once again pinned. But this time Seth didn't kick out. For a second I was shocked as the bell dinged and I was now the WWE World Heavyweight Champion.
"Here is your winner and your new WWE World Heavyweight Champion ROMAN REIGNS!!!!!!" Announced JoJo. I heard Bella shouting "CONGRATULATIONS ROMAN! YOU ARE AMAZING!! WOO HOO!!"
I look at her and she smiled. I smiled back. It was just like at RAW a month ago.

--------
Author's Note

Thanks for reading!!!
Don't forget to vote!
Comments are welcome.