Chapter 10

Copyright ® 2015 Roman_Reigns_Is_Life

Bella's POV
It was Wednesday morning and I was still thinking about my date with Roman. I had to get to hang out with Derek today. Even though Derek was my younger brother he loved to hang out with me. I had to get up early so I could get him to school on time. I got up and took a shower. After I was ready I got in my car and drove to my parents house. When I got there I knocked on the door and my mom opened it.
"Hi honey."
"Hey mom. Is Derek ready?"
"Actually he's sick. He's not going to school."
"Why didn't you tell me before I drove all the way over here!?!"
"I forgot to."
"Do you work today?"
"I took the day off to take care of Derek."
"Ugh. Ok well I'm leaving."
"Bye! Drive safely."
"I will. Bye."

Since I was here I decided to spend the day in Tampa. It was a short drive away so I thought 'Why not?' I was hoping that I wouldn't run into Roman today because I might seem like a stalker. He might think I'm obsessed with him, which I'm not. I wanted to get Derek a present so I drove to the only toy store I knew in Tampa.

Roman's POV
I had to go visit Joelle next week and I wanted to get her something. I drove to the toy store and went in to look for something Joelle would like. I walked through the aisles looking for the perfect gift. A few aisles later I saw Bella and thought 'What is she doing here? What if she sees me? What should I do?' I started to walk away but it was too late. Bella called out my name. "Hey Roman!! What are you doing here?" She asked.
"I'm looking for something to get for my friend's daughter whose birthday is next week" I lied.
"Cool."
"Yeah. So what brings you here?"
"I'm getting something for my younger brother, Derek, because he's sick."
"Oh."
"Yeah I was supposed to take him to school and hang out after school but my mom didn't tell me that Derek was sick so I drove all the way over here for nothing."
I don't think it was such a waste." I said
"Why's that?"
"Because I get to see my beautiful girlfriend."
"So I'm your girlfriend after the first date?"
"Yep. Pretty much."
"I feel so lucky."
"I bet you do. So do you wanna hang out with me since you couldn't see your brother?" I asked.
"Sure but first I have to get Derek something. And this isn't a date right?"
"Nope. Our second date is on Saturday."
"Ok good. Because I'm a mess right now."
"You look great."

She went and got something for her brother, paid for it, and we left.
"So whose car are we going to use?" She asked.
"Is it ok if we use yours?"
"Yeah. Sure."
"Ok so I will drove to my house and you follow me."

I got in my car and drove home while Bella followed. When we got to my house I turned my car off and got out. I went to Bella's car and got in.
"So where are we going?" She asked.
"Where do you want to go?"
"I don't really know."
"How about some food?"
"Sure. Food would be great."
I gave her directions to a great diner. After we ate breakfast we spent the whole day together. After Bella dropped me off at home I fell asleep on the couch.

-----------
Author's Note
Thanks for reading!!!
Thank you for almost 700 reads!!
Please vote.
Comments and questions are welcome.